Shout out to Renee16

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
Want to congratulate you on tomorrow being your last rads treatment.....YEAH YEAH AND YEAH! Pat yourself on the back, job well done!
I am so happy for you.....it's such a milestone in this long journey...

Best wishes as you regain your good health and getting your life back....
Big hugs,
Nancy

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Shhh... I'm crashing her rad
    Shhh... I'm crashing her rad party. Way to go buddy... walk out with your head held high carrying that diploma. *\0/*

Heehee...
    Lorrie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Shhh... I'm crashing her rad
    Shhh... I'm crashing her rad party. Way to go buddy... walk out with your head held high carrying that diploma. *\0/*

Heehee...
    Lorrie

First chemo, now rad's .. Way to go Miss Renee!!!!
    Congratulations .. now go do something nice for yourself ....

Are you by chance a helicopter 'pilot'?

Wishing you Health, Strength, and Peace.

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

WOOHOO! Congrats Rad
    WOOHOO! Congrats Rad Grad!

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Ritzy said:

WOOHOO! Congrats Rad
    WOOHOO! Congrats Rad Grad!

Sue :)

Congratulations Renee! Now
    Congratulations Renee! Now you have free time! Enjoy!

Hugs, Megan
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    Megan M said:

Congratulations Renee! Now
    Congratulations Renee! Now you have free time! Enjoy!

Hugs, Megan

Congrats!

Congrats!
  • renee616
    renee616 Member Posts: 181
    DianeBC said:

Congrats!

Congrats!

HHHMMMMM,.....clearing
    HHHMMMMM,.....clearing throat....sip of water....I'd like to thank you all for The Congrats on my last day of rads! I would like to accept this diploma on behalf of God, My family, Good Freinds, And amazingly the prayers & kindness of Strangers like you girls on here, who I wish that I'd found sooner! Without all of these people, this wouldnt have been possible!! God was with me through 6 mths of chemo, 4 surgeries, and 6 weeks of Rads...My Doctor said..Well done, You did everything right, everything looks great, see you in a month. Now...Thank you all for being with me in spirit in my Rads office....Lorrie....I saw you peeking! How'd you like my new perky boob? LOl! I was showing off the fact that the nipple works again! :) I still need to get one on the mastectomy side.....so the right sides still lording over the left! Ok so anyways......We ate breakfast at Der Dutchman restaurant, Stopped at thier bakery & bought peanut butter fudge Came home took a nap & I'm up looking to continue celebrating!
    Thanks again for thinking of me!
    Renee
  • renee616
    VickiSam said:

Vicki Sam

If I were a pilot, We would get on my pink plane & fly to.......
    Oh, if only I were! You dont know how bad I want to take flight now! 6 months of chemo, 4 surgeries, 6 weeks of rads....ONE nipeless boob....Sorry...got sidetracked by the simularity in my words to Partridge in a pair tree! LOL! , If I were a pilot, We'd all be in the Virgin Islands in St Thomas right now, lying on the beach laughing at Lorrie trying to use the jet skies, I would have a HUGE fruity drink, my i pod on listening to Kenny chesney, Bob Marley & Jimmy Buffet Island themed songs! Maybe even let the Island girl braid my hair this time with beads...Oh wait...I meant Oil my head with coconut milk...:) Ok....I'm looking at some weekend getaway cabins for now! Hugs & prayers to everyone!
    Renee
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    renee616 said:

Oh, if only I were! You dont know how bad I want to take flight now! 6 months of chemo, 4 surgeries, 6 weeks of rads....ONE nipeless boob....Sorry...got sidetracked by the simularity in my words to Partridge in a pair tree! LOL! , If I were a pilot, We'd all be in the Virgin Islands in St Thomas right now, lying on the beach laughing at Lorrie trying to use the jet skies, I would have a HUGE fruity drink, my i pod on listening to Kenny chesney, Bob Marley & Jimmy Buffet Island themed songs! Maybe even let the Island girl braid my hair this time with beads...Oh wait...I meant Oil my head with coconut milk...:) Ok....I'm looking at some weekend getaway cabins for now! Hugs & prayers to everyone!
    Renee

You did it!! You deserve to
    You did it!! You deserve to celebrate! Happy, Happy, Happy. When you get that pink plane I'd love to be a passenger. Hugs
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    renee616 said:

Renee

Congrats
    Congrats Renee!! We're all celebrating right there with you! Forget the ipod - we're gonna fly Kenny and Jimmy in for a private concert!

So happy for you!!

Hugs,
    Debi
  • renee616
    debi.18 said:

Congrats
    Congrats Renee!! We're all celebrating right there with you! Forget the ipod - we're gonna fly Kenny and Jimmy in for a private concert!

So happy for you!!

Hugs,
    Debi

Your My knind of Freind!
    Now your taking! Private concert sounds awesome!!! I've been to several of Kennys.....LOve him...And jimmys margarita ville in Vegas.........
    Thanks
    Renee
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    renee616 said:

Your My knind of Freind!
    Now your taking! Private concert sounds awesome!!! I've been to several of Kennys.....LOve him...And jimmys margarita ville in Vegas.........
    Thanks
    Renee

Kenny & Jimmy
    I've also have been to several of Kenny's..all very good. A friend hooked us up with VIP tickets for a Buffet concert earlier this year. We got to hang out on his bus all afternoon - and they kept bringing us food and margaritas. It was AWESOME!!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    debi.18 said:

Kenny & Jimmy
    I've also have been to several of Kenny's..all very good. A friend hooked us up with VIP tickets for a Buffet concert earlier this year. We got to hang out on his bus all afternoon - and they kept bringing us food and margaritas. It was AWESOME!!

happy to hear that this is
    happy to hear that this is complete. Hooray
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    natly15 said:

You did it!! You deserve to celebrate! Happy, Happy, Happy. When you get that pink plane I'd love to be a passenger. Hugs

Congratulations Renee16!

Congratulations Renee16!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    natly15 said:

Congratulations Renee16!

Congratulations Renee16!
  • tambra26
    tambra26 Member Posts: 15
    renee616 said:

HHHMMMMM,.....clearing
    HHHMMMMM,.....clearing throat....sip of water....I'd like to thank you all for The Congrats on my last day of rads! I would like to accept this diploma on behalf of God, My family, Good Freinds, And amazingly the prayers & kindness of Strangers like you girls on here, who I wish that I'd found sooner! Without all of these people, this wouldnt have been possible!! God was with me through 6 mths of chemo, 4 surgeries, and 6 weeks of Rads...My Doctor said..Well done, You did everything right, everything looks great, see you in a month. Now...Thank you all for being with me in spirit in my Rads office....Lorrie....I saw you peeking! How'd you like my new perky boob? LOl! I was showing off the fact that the nipple works again! :) I still need to get one on the mastectomy side.....so the right sides still lording over the left! Ok so anyways......We ate breakfast at Der Dutchman restaurant, Stopped at thier bakery & bought peanut butter fudge Came home took a nap & I'm up looking to continue celebrating!
    Thanks again for thinking of me!
    Renee

I am especially proud of you!
    I love you sis..and am so proud of you...Love you as much as there are grains of sand on a beach. You made it thru some really not so good times...and i so admire you. If I could be half as strong as you, that would be enough. :)