chemo starts immediately

Comments

• GrandmaJ
    GrandmaJ Member Posts: 209
    sea60 said:

Oh dear Sister
    You are covered in prayers, positive thoughts and wishes for this treatment to be successful.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Laurissa

Thought about you this morning and was hoping we would hear good news. Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way. I know you will win this battle.

Judy
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    GrandmaJ said:

Laurissa

Thought about you this morning and was hoping we would hear good news. Lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way. I know you will win this battle.

Judy

So sorry
    to read about this.

Sending you energy and positive thoughts.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    aisling8 said:

So sorry
    to read about this.

Sending you energy and positive thoughts.

xoxo
    Victoria

Oh No!
    I'm so upset for you, Larissa. I'm sending my prayers and hope the chemo kicks butt.
    I hate this.

Suzanne
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Laurissa, I was so hoping
    Laurissa, I was so hoping that it would be anything else. Will continue to pray and hope along with everyone else here on this board. Never worry about scaring us, with what we all have been through and are going through, we all WANT to be here for eachother.

My prayers are with you.
    ~Carol
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Sweet Laurissa
    Oh Laurissa, I am so, so sorry to hear this awful news. I will continue to keep you in my prayers.
    Hugs, Linda
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    First treatment done
    It didn't take very long. I have 2 meds, each lasts half an hour and no bad side effects yet. I did get a steriod and anti neaseau med too. Had a headache through the night. I think the steroids. Today I'm applying for disability and food stamps. Probably alot of red tape along the way. We'll be fincially strapped now, both of us unable to work for several months. My work has fmla. Thank you all for caring and prayers. I was hoping I had worms. ha ha
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    laurissa said:

First treatment done
    It didn't take very long. I have 2 meds, each lasts half an hour and no bad side effects yet. I did get a steriod and anti neaseau med too. Had a headache through the night. I think the steroids. Today I'm applying for disability and food stamps. Probably alot of red tape along the way. We'll be fincially strapped now, both of us unable to work for several months. My work has fmla. Thank you all for caring and prayers. I was hoping I had worms. ha ha

Glad that you have no side
    Glad that you have no side effects Laurissa. I am praying for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Laurissa, I really didn't
    Laurissa, I really didn't want this to happen to you, too. I'm glad your doctors are being aggressive. It won't be fun but know that you can do it and emerge, again, as the winner. Try to stay positive and I'm hoping your chemo isn't too bad on you. As you know, we're here for you, girl! ((((Hugs))))

Like everyone else, I was
    Like everyone else, I was really hoping and praying for good news from you. I'm so sad that it isn't Laurissa.

Please stay positive and come here if you need any support.

Prayers and positive thoughts for you,

Debby
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Glad that you have no side
    Glad that you have no side effects Laurissa. I am praying for you.

Hugs, Jan

Happy that the chemo didn't
    Happy that the chemo didn't take too long. I am sorry for your financial problems. I pray that everything will work out for you and your family.

Lots of prayers,

Leeza
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    lynn1950 said:

I'm so glad the cancer is
    I'm so glad the cancer is caught and treatment is started. This certainly wasn't the news we were all hoping for. Sending hugs and prayers your way, dear Laurissa. xoxoxo Lynn

Laurissa, I am so sorry to
    Laurissa, I am so sorry to hear this news. I am praying for a successful treatment for you and for you to find strength in your pink sisters here.

Lots of prayers,

Diane
  • rutzetta
    rutzetta Member Posts: 174
    Laurissa, you are in my
    Laurissa, you are in my prayers. Our hearts go out to you and your family.
    Constance
  • SueRelays
    SueRelays Member Posts: 485
    rutzetta said:

Laurissa, you are in my
    Constance

Oh Laurissa, I am so sorry
    Oh Laurissa, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are lifted for you and your family.
    NEVER lose HOPE!!! There are so many wonderful stories of beating the beast time and time again!!!
  • mjjones453
    mjjones453 Member Posts: 155
    SueRelays said:

Oh Laurissa, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers are lifted for you and your family.
    NEVER lose HOPE!!! There are so many wonderful stories of beating the beast time and time again!!!

Laurissa, I too am sorry
    Glad that your first treatment went ok, I will be praying for you,and your family! Hugs, mary
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    SueRelays said:

Good to read that your 1st
    Good to read that your 1st chemo is done now. As you can see Laurissa, you have a huge cheering group of pink sisters that are praying for you.

Keep updating us and know that we all love you.

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Laurissa, I'm so very sorry.
    Laurissa, I'm so very sorry. You are in my prayers and thoughts. And I'm praying hard. Take care of your self and please keep us posted. {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}} Kay

I am sending you a huge hug
    I am sending you a huge hug today Laurissa!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    rutzetta said:

Laurissa, you are in my
    Constance

Praying for you Laurissa!

Praying for you Laurissa!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Laurissa...You are in my
    Laurissa...You are in my thoughts and prayers and will be every step of the way.

God Bless
    Mary

It's hard to say what I
    It's hard to say what I really want to say to you Laurissa. Damn this cancer!

Please know that I will be praying for you and will be watching for posts where you update us on how you are doing.

Lots of prayers and hugs,

Kylez
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

OMG
    Sending Hugs and

OMG

Sending Hugs and prayers

Donna

Just wanted to post big hugs
    Just wanted to post big hugs and prayers to you today Laurissa!

Hugs, Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    sea60 said:

Oh dear Sister
    You are covered in prayers, positive thoughts and wishes for this treatment to be successful.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Lauissa, I am so sorry and
    Lauissa, I am so sorry and so saddened to read this. I had hoped & prayed that you would be posting good news.

Look at all of the posts declaring their love and support and all of us are praying for you.

I will put you on our prayer list at church.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    sea60 said:

Oh dear Sister

Hugs,

Sylvia

So sorry
    double post