chemo starts immediately

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    fauxma said:

Laurissa,
    So sorry to hear

Laurissa,
    So sorry to hear this but good that they are being so aggressive. It saddens me that so many right now are facing recurrences/mets etc. We are all here to support each other and will that can be comforting the fact is that this sucks so much. My prayers are with you and the many others that are facing a return battle. I have a candle lit for all of you.
    Damn this stupid cancer.
    Stef

I'm praying for you and
    I'm praying for you and sending you lots of positive thoughts! We're here for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    laurissa
    you are in my prayers as you face this new (old) battle head on! I'm so sorry it has progressed to this level. Keep faith the chemo will do its work. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • CAchick
    CAchick Member Posts: 277
    Laurissa,
    You are not scaring us...but, for myself, I am so angry for you. I hate that you have to start that journey again...
    However, I am thankful that you have resources, and that you are on top of the situation. Those are the positives...
    Bless you as your chemo begins,
    Sybil
  • fighting4five
    fighting4five Member Posts: 71
    CAchick said:

Laurissa,
    You are not scaring us...but, for myself, I am so angry for you. I hate that you have to start that journey again...
    However, I am thankful that you have resources, and that you are on top of the situation. Those are the positives...
    Bless you as your chemo begins,
    Sybil

Laurissa...You are in my
    Laurissa...You are in my thoughts and prayers and will be every step of the way.

God Bless
    Mary
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member

Laurissa...You are in my
    Laurissa...You are in my thoughts and prayers and will be every step of the way.

God Bless
    Mary

Ditto
    Laurissa, so sorry to hear your news. Glad your doctor is not wasting any time and being agressive. We are here for you with all of our support and love.

Lots of hugs and prayers,
    Debi~
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    debi.18 said:

Ditto
    Laurissa, so sorry to hear your news. Glad your doctor is not wasting any time and being agressive. We are here for you with all of our support and love.

Debi~

Lauriissa... You are in my Prayers
    Happy your doc is moving quickly to fight the beast. Stay positive and strong!!!

We are all sending positive vibes and prayers your way.

Big Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    debi.18 said:

Ditto

Debi~

Happy your doc is moving quickly to fight the beast. Stay positive and strong!!!

Big Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Sorry, Laurissa!
    Prayers and hugs headed your way from the overheated Ozarks! I'm rooting for the Gemzar and Carboplatin to DO THEIR STUFF!

Love,
    Joe
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Aortus said:

Sorry, Laurissa!
    Prayers and hugs headed your way from the overheated Ozarks! I'm rooting for the Gemzar and Carboplatin to DO THEIR STUFF!

Love,
    Joe

I'm strapping on my pink
    I'm strapping on my pink gloves and standing in your corner. My gosh it's getting crowded over here... We all love and rally around you Laurissa.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    OMG
    Sending Hugs and

OMG

Sending Hugs and prayers

Donna
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member

OMG
    Sending Hugs and

OMG

Sending Hugs and prayers

Donna

Laurissa--not what we wanted to hear
    So, so sorry to hear this from you. Hoping your new chemo kicks butt and does a great job without giving you any side effects. You'll be in my thoughts and prayers for a perfect result.

Hugs, Renee
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Oh laurissa,
    I am so sorry to hear this. Hope your treatment went well. Sending you a big hug and will keep you in my thoughts & prayers. xoxo, Jean
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Laurissa, I'm so very sorry.
    Laurissa, I'm so very sorry. You are in my prayers and thoughts. And I'm praying hard. Take care of your self and please keep us posted. {{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}} Kay
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Laurissa, I really didn't
    Laurissa, I really didn't want this to happen to you, too. I'm glad your doctors are being aggressive. It won't be fun but know that you can do it and emerge, again, as the winner. Try to stay positive and I'm hoping your chemo isn't too bad on you. As you know, we're here for you, girl! ((((Hugs))))
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I will pray for you every
    I will pray for you every night, Laurissa. Your job is to stay positive, believe and keep the faith.

I am sorry you have to go through this again. But we are here to support you.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Mitzi333 said:

Big Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

How did it go today
    How did it go today Laurissa? Your chemo?

Hugs, Lex
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    I'm so glad the cancer is
    I'm so glad the cancer is caught and treatment is started. This certainly wasn't the news we were all hoping for. Sending hugs and prayers your way, dear Laurissa. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
    lynn1950 said:

I'm so glad the cancer is
    I'm so glad the cancer is caught and treatment is started. This certainly wasn't the news we were all hoping for. Sending hugs and prayers your way, dear Laurissa. xoxoxo Lynn

Laurissa
    Prayers Prayers and more Prayers to you in the coming weeks.You will be on our minds everyday.

I am happy your doctors are being aggressive in treating you.

Lynn Smith
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    debi.18 said:

Ditto

Debi~

Praying
    I will be supporting you Laurissa thru your chemo. Don't be a stranger on here and let us know how you do.

I am very sorry,

Leeza
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Oh dear Sister
    You are covered in prayers, positive thoughts and wishes for this treatment to be successful.

Hugs,

Sylvia