Lost

Options
json_2011
json_2011 Member Posts: 100
Well where to start today . Mother was told a $5500 charge for just a first time visit was in store for the Moffit Center. So that was the iceing on the cake as far as a second opinion goes , as last week the Mayo Clinic did the same . I tried to get her to stay in the state and go to Piedmont where she gave me a kidney in 07 anyway ! I heard there was a dr. there that does ec and has been at it for about 25 years. Now she is pretty fed up with the family trying on seeing a 2nd view. The port goes in tommorrow . Something about chemo for awhile then the jtube? , then radation ? Not clear on the process here but will let everyone know as i do. I also was wanting to spend some quality time with mother at the same time they (husband) said , come down when we need you - what a slap in the face. I have literly been on the computer for weeks , looking , chating with all sorts , I think its time for me to rest to be good to anybody for now. Sorry i feel this way team , hopefully better days.

Jason

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • json_2011
    json_2011 Member Posts: 100
    Options
    unknown said:

This comment has been removed by the Moderator

greatful
    you William have been a true friend to me the first day I came aboard , that i wont forget. We cant afford the Moffit folks. Our family has always been real tight. We will work through this , I can probebly stay with an uncle down there and help mom each day then go back to uncle Dallas's house. I am going to call them tommorrow and get some def anwsers about treatment plans and will run them back to see what people think. Radition and chemo - cystplatin , and flora5 ? I will let you know.

thanks very much for understanding

jason