What the heck???

Hi guys,
Wow...I tried all day to log in to CSN and couldn't get connected. It just now let me do it...(9:50 Pacific time). Has anyone else had a problem today? Anyways...just wanted to let you know we are leaving on vacation tomorrow morning and won't be home until Aug 6th. I'll have my laptop with me, and will check in often. I posted a picture of our vacation get away cottage on my expression page. The view of the Columbia River Gorge and Mt Hood is absolutely breath taking to wake up to each day! Can't wait to get there! I hope everyone has a peaceful time while I'm gone, and I'll keep you all in my prayers.
Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• hilde451
    hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member
    Agree
    Hi Sue,

First of all I was also trying to get in and thought something was wrong with my computer. But I was able to log onto other sites. So I figured it was just this site. Maybe they were working on it.
    Just this morning was able to log in.
    Hope you have a great vacation. And get some relaxing in.
    Hilde
  • hilde451
    hilde451 Member Posts: 229 Member
    Agree
    Hi Sue,

First of all I was also trying to get in and thought something was wrong with my computer. But I was able to log onto other sites. So I figured it was just this site. Maybe they were working on it.
    Hilde
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    Me too
    Sue,

I've had difficulties getting on the board for a few days now.

Kellie
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    KC13167 said:

Me too
    Sue,

I've had difficulties getting on the board for a few days now.

Kellie

HMMMMM!!!!!
    Maybe they are weeding us out.LOL. I had the same problem. John
  • allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    hilde451 said:

Agree
    Hi Sue,

Hilde

Thanks...
    Hi Hilde,
    Thanks..I plan to totally relax. We got to the cottage around noon and I feel like a new person. Weather is absolutely perfect and the scenery is breathtaking. We spent all evening sitting on the deck soaking in the view. Wish we lived here! Take care Hilde and I'll check in often. Love ya...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)