Mammo Monday

2»

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I
    WOW! Xanax and wine. I would have come anyway, but I must say, what a way to go!!
    I am now focusing what mental powers I have left on a positive outcome from the mammo...

Judy

The magic pink bus! I've
    The magic pink bus! I've got sandwiches and lots of beer and wine. We will be partying to your good news!

Hugs, Kylez
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    skipper54 said:

THANK YOU PINK SISTERS!!!!!!!!
    Just heard some of the sweetest words on earth - "No changes. See you next year"!!!!

Thanks for the support and for not making too big a mess in the waiting room. Sorry I forgot to warn you about the low overhang that the new bus won't fit under but glad you noticed in time to avoid damage. Great refreshments! And they didn't even make me clean up the silly string. It's a pretty cool group in there, and very supportive.

Make sure to let me know the next time we need the bus and I'll bring a special treat.

Woohoo!
    Congrats Skipper! You are dancing with NED!

Hugs, Megan
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Megan M said:

Woohoo!
    Congrats Skipper! You are dancing with NED!

Hugs, Megan

Dang...
    I missed the bus Skipper but I am here for the celebration. What wonderful words "See you in a year". Woohoo... I'ma dancing...

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Dang...
    I missed the bus Skipper but I am here for the celebration. What wonderful words "See you in a year". Woohoo... I'ma dancing...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

I

was dancing so much that I posted twice. lol
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Dang...

Hugs,
    Lorrie

♫ I heard the music ♫
    I am dancing with you and NED! Congrats!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Ritzy said:

♫ I heard the music ♫
    I am dancing with you and NED! Congrats!

Sue :)

No changes!
    Two beautiful words! Congratulations!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Angie2U said:

No changes!
    Two beautiful words! Congratulations!

Good news and I mean good!
    Good news and I mean good! So very happy for you!

Hugs, Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Good news and I mean good!
    Good news and I mean good! So very happy for you!

Hugs, Jan

The pink bus is magic, isn't
    The pink bus is magic, isn't it skipper! You doing anything to celebrate this week of weekend?
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Saying
    a little prayer for you. I had my xray instead of mammo and it was clear. That's what I'm wishing for you.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Hope I'm not to
    Hope I'm not to late.

Sending Hugs and Prayers

Donna
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    skipper54 said:

THANK YOU PINK SISTERS!!!!!!!!
    Just heard some of the sweetest words on earth - "No changes. See you next year"!!!!

Thanks for the support and for not making too big a mess in the waiting room. Sorry I forgot to warn you about the low overhang that the new bus won't fit under but glad you noticed in time to avoid damage. Great refreshments! And they didn't even make me clean up the silly string. It's a pretty cool group in there, and very supportive.

Make sure to let me know the next time we need the bus and I'll bring a special treat.

I am late
    so CONGRATS!!!!