Mammo Monday

skipper54
skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
(Didn't mean to rhyme!)

This is the first mammo since my right mastectomy in December. That breast is clear per teh PET scan in Feb. but there's a "nodule" on the left that they want to watch. They don't think it's anything to worry about but want to keep an eye on it. Is the pink bus available? Could really use some moral support!

Comments

• pinkpalette
    pinkpalette Member Posts: 112
    Yup, pink bus on the way.....
    Your request awaits you my dear.......climbing on for my first ride, got plenty of moral support to spare.....

as the song goes ~~~~ It's just another Mammo Monday ~~~~~

hugs, pinkpalette
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member

Yup, pink bus on the way.....
    Your request awaits you my dear.......climbing on for my first ride, got plenty of moral support to spare.....

as the song goes ~~~~ It's just another Mammo Monday ~~~~~

hugs, pinkpalette

Bringing chocolate bars
    Like the "Night Bus" in Harry Potter, the Magic Pink Bus is always available for sisters in need. I will be waiting on the curb in front of my house with my usual bag of Ghirardelli chocolate bars. Don't forget to warn the mammography facility that the Bus is on its way. May you have good results on your mammogram.

IRENE
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

Bringing chocolate bars
    Like the "Night Bus" in Harry Potter, the Magic Pink Bus is always available for sisters in need. I will be waiting on the curb in front of my house with my usual bag of Ghirardelli chocolate bars. Don't forget to warn the mammography facility that the Bus is on its way. May you have good results on your mammogram.

IRENE

To heck with beverages and brownies, I'll bring the Xanax!

Wishing you the best,
    Nancy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MAJW said:

To heck with beverages and brownies, I'll bring the Xanax!

Wishing you the best,
    Nancy

I AM GOING!!!!
    I wanted to make sure everyone sees this as last time, the driver, almost took off without me. So, thank you ( not naming names lol )

You'll have the pink bus full of your pink sisters Skipper to support you!

I found a fantastic wine that I love, so, I will bring a few bottles of that and how about some cheese and grapes to go with it?

Omg..I want some now. lol

See you Monday Skipper!

Sue :)
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    I am there!
    I can't wait for the ride (and those brownies). And I'll pray too.

:)
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Still have plenty of hot pink silly string!
    And I will be on that bus with you to make that appt easier.

I just love the looks on the faces of those grumpy old men when we spray them hot pink with silly string! (and the occasional police officer)

Positive thoughts headed your way,

Jennifer
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    WOW! Xanax and wine. I
    WOW! Xanax and wine. I would have come anyway, but I must say, what a way to go!!
    I am now focusing what mental powers I have left on a positive outcome from the mammo...

Judy
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I
    WOW! Xanax and wine. I would have come anyway, but I must say, what a way to go!!
    I am now focusing what mental powers I have left on a positive outcome from the mammo...

Judy

You girls! I guess I'd
    You girls! I guess I'd better drive..... xoxoxo Lynn
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    lynn1950 said:

You girls! I guess I'd

Pick me up too! I'll bring
    Pick me up too! I'll bring some pink spray paint so the bus looks good!
    We'll all be there with you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Pick me up too! I'll bring
    Pick me up too! I'll bring some pink spray paint so the bus looks good!
    We'll all be there with you.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

Pink Bus .. is gassed up, and ready to drive
    My only request .. no throwing of donuts,or balled up hamburger wrappers. Last trip, someone from the back region, hit my head as I was driving. Hoping someone can keep me updated on the NFL -- negotiations while I drive across our wonderful country -- picking up all you FABULOUS - Sisters in PINK!

Skipper -- good luck, prayers coming your directions -- and I will be the Sister in PINK -- doing my hap hap happy dance during your Mammo -- try not to laugh too hard, okay?

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I

Judy

I'm aboard!
    I'm aboard! I would be on the pink bus even without the xanax and wine, but, it sure won't hurt anything, now will it? LOL

Good luck skipper!
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Isn't there a song about
    Isn't there a song about Manic Monday? Maybe we can change the lyrics and do some karaoke. Sounds like it will be quite a trip...count me in!

In meantime, I'll be praying for the all clear.

Hugs,

Linda
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Isn't there a song about
    Isn't there a song about Manic Monday? Maybe we can change the lyrics and do some karaoke. Sounds like it will be quite a trip...count me in!

In meantime, I'll be praying for the all clear.

Hugs,

Linda

Ofcourse I will be on the
    Ofcourse I will be on the pink bus to give you all the support you need!
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    lynn1950 said:

You girls! I guess I'd

Wishing you good luck
    Wishing you good luck tomorrow!

Hugs, Diane
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    THANK YOU PINK SISTERS!!!!!!!!
    Just heard some of the sweetest words on earth - "No changes. See you next year"!!!!

Thanks for the support and for not making too big a mess in the waiting room. Sorry I forgot to warn you about the low overhang that the new bus won't fit under but glad you noticed in time to avoid damage. Great refreshments! And they didn't even make me clean up the silly string. It's a pretty cool group in there, and very supportive.

Make sure to let me know the next time we need the bus and I'll bring a special treat.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I

Judy

If I am late, don't leave
    If I am late, don't leave without me! Praying for NED for you Skipper!

Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I

Judy

I wouldn't miss riding the
    I wouldn't miss riding the pink bus for a pink sister! Thinking of bringing a cooler full of drinks, how about it?

Praying for you,

Lex
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    poplolly said:

WOW! Xanax and wine. I

Judy

Double post

Double post
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

I am there!
    I can't wait for the ride (and those brownies). And I'll pray too.

:)

The pink bus is ready to go
    The pink bus is ready to go with you and I am already to be picked up!

Hugs, Debby
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    skipper54 said:

THANK YOU PINK SISTERS!!!!!!!!
    Just heard some of the sweetest words on earth - "No changes. See you next year"!!!!

Thanks for the support and for not making too big a mess in the waiting room. Sorry I forgot to warn you about the low overhang that the new bus won't fit under but glad you noticed in time to avoid damage. Great refreshments! And they didn't even make me clean up the silly string. It's a pretty cool group in there, and very supportive.

Make sure to let me know the next time we need the bus and I'll bring a special treat.

Whoop!! Whoop!!! Great
    Whoop!! Whoop!!! Great news!!