So scared - test results on 7/5, 11 months and counting

mruczko
mruczko Member Posts: 110
Dear Pink Sisters:
Need all your prayers, warm thoughts and good wishes. Seeing the oncolgoist on the 5th to discuss PET Scan and blood test results, 11 months since end of radiaton. Thanks,
Marlene

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    They're on the
    They're on the way!

Hugs,

Linda
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I'll be there with you.
    I'll be there with you. I'll bring the cafe au lait and beignets!!! Hugs and prayers!
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    I'm in
    I'm sending extra positive thoughts your way and have my fingers and toes crossed...kind of hard to walk this way.

Good luck and let us know,

Jennifer
  • poplolly
    poplolly Member Posts: 346
    I am sending positive energy
    I am sending positive energy and thoughts your way. I will pray for a positive report from your tests.

Hugs,
    Judy
  • debi.18
    debi.18 Member Posts: 850 Member
    Good Luck
    Lots of good luck, prayers, warm hugs and positive thoughts headed your way.

Debi~
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I'll be there with you.
    I'll be there with you. I'll bring the cafe au lait and beignets!!! Hugs and prayers!

Praying for you Marlene!
    Sue

Praying for you Marlene!

Sue :)
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    grams2jc said:

I'm in
    I'm sending extra positive thoughts your way and have my fingers and toes crossed...kind of hard to walk this way.

Jennifer

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    debi.18 said:

Good Luck
    Lots of good luck, prayers, warm hugs and positive thoughts headed your way.

Debi~

I am praying for you and
    I am praying for you and sending lots of cyber hugs!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Angie2U said:

I am praying for you and
    I am praying for you and sending lots of cyber hugs!

Sending prayers for you
    Sending prayers for you Marlene!

Jan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    poplolly said:

I am sending positive energy
    I am sending positive energy and thoughts your way. I will pray for a positive report from your tests.

Hugs,
    Judy

Crossing my fingers and toes
    Crossing my fingers and toes and sending prayers for you to get good test results!

Leeza
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    grams2jc said:

I'm in

Jennifer

You've got it! Sending
    You've got it! Sending prayers!

Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Sending prayers for you
    Sending prayers for you Marlene!

Jan

Good luck and I will be
    Good luck and I will be praying for you to get good results!

Hugs,

Megan
  • mruczko
    mruczko Member Posts: 110
    So scared
    Thank you all, thank you....it worked. PET Scan normal, blood count - normal!!!!!!!! Oncologist gave me the ultimate compliment - you look too good too healthy to be in an oncologist's office (I am 78!!!!!!!), it was husband's best birthday present! Next visit in 3 months and if all is well, another PET scan early next year.
    Thanks you, loves!
    Marlene
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mruczko said:

So scared
    Thank you all, thank you....it worked. PET Scan normal, blood count - normal!!!!!!!! Oncologist gave me the ultimate compliment - you look too good too healthy to be in an oncologist's office (I am 78!!!!!!!), it was husband's best birthday present! Next visit in 3 months and if all is well, another PET scan early next year.
    Thanks you, loves!
    Marlene

Marlene!
    Fantastic news!!!! Enjoy your new ...life ...after breast cancer, and enjoy dancing with NED.

Vicki Sam
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    mruczko said:

So scared
    Thanks you, loves!
    Marlene

Love that word normal!
    Love that word normal! Congratulations Marlene! Have a great weekend now celebrating your husband's birthday and your very good news!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    mruczko said:

So scared
    Thanks you, loves!
    Marlene

Congrats!!!
    Very happy for you! :) Dance with NED and enjoy.