Just heard from Boppy of 4

Texasgirl10
Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
Janice just texted me. She is on her way home & eating cheetos in the backseat. I am so proud of her & so thankful to God that her surgery went well.
Hugs,
dawne

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Okay, I'm not a medical professional...
    ...but I'm pretty sure it's not a good idea to be eating anything the color of orange radioactive waste so soon after coming out of anesthesia! :-)

Thanks, Dawne, for keeping us updated.

Traci
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    EWWWW!!
    Traci is right, that could be a really bad combo. Backseat and cheetos just after anesthesia. May require professional car detailing.

Sooooo glad that she did so well and is feeling good enough to be on her way home, and hungry.

Sending a little thanksgiving prayer,

Jennifer
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    grams2jc said:

EWWWW!!
    Traci is right, that could be a really bad combo. Backseat and cheetos just after anesthesia. May require professional car detailing.

Sooooo glad that she did so well and is feeling good enough to be on her way home, and hungry.

Sending a little thanksgiving prayer,

Jennifer

No detailing needed :o)
    I only ate a few cheetos lol! Not sure why they sounded so good but they did. I really did well and I am a lucky one who rarely has nausea with anesthesia! I am just gonna be lazy for the next few days. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member

I only ate a few cheetos lol! Not sure why they sounded so good but they did. I really did well and I am a lucky one who rarely has nausea with anesthesia! I am just gonna be lazy for the next few days. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

Yeah yeah and yeah!!!!!!!
    So happy to hear from you, Janice, and so glad you're home and all went well.....take it easy, rest and be Queen for a day! Or milk it for all it's worth! Haha...
    Keep us posted and rest well...
    Hugs, Nancy
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    MAJW said:

So happy to hear from you, Janice, and so glad you're home and all went well.....take it easy, rest and be Queen for a day! Or milk it for all it's worth! Haha...
    Hugs, Nancy

Glad to hear it went well.
    Glad to hear it went well. Take it easy and do not overdo. Queen for a day sounds good but milking it for all it's worth sounds great. Continued good thoughts and prayers that your mend beautifully.
    Stef
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

(((hugs))) Janice

Glad you are home Janice! I
    Glad you are home Janice! I love cheetos too!

Lex
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Alexis F said:

Glad you are home Janice! I
    Glad you are home Janice! I love cheetos too!

Lex

Awesome job Janice, I'm not
    Awesome job Janice, I'm not sure I would have chose Cheetos though of course I am the person who gets sick from anesthetic. But the anesthesiologist has me all figured out now and he gives me good drugs.

Glad you're home...
    Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Awesome job Janice, I'm not
    Awesome job Janice, I'm not sure I would have chose Cheetos though of course I am the person who gets sick from anesthetic. But the anesthesiologist has me all figured out now and he gives me good drugs.

Glad you're home...
    Hugs,
    Lorrie

You're home! Now you just
    You're home! Now you just rest, relax and recuperate!

Hugs, Megan
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Megan M said:

You're home! Now you just
    You're home! Now you just rest, relax and recuperate!

Hugs, Megan

Thank you
    Thank you all my sweet sisters for your prayers and kind words! It is appreciated. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank you
    Thank you all my sweet sisters for your prayers and kind words! It is appreciated. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice

LOL ...
    So happy that you came thru your surgery with flying colors! Rest up now, and enjoy having your family wait on you.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    VickiSam said:

LOL ...
    So happy that you came thru your surgery with flying colors! Rest up now, and enjoy having your family wait on you.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Janice, you are home! You
    Janice, you are home! You just eat those cheetos and let yourself be pampered!

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

(((hugs))) Janice

You had best be lazy for a
    You had best be lazy for a few days at the least! Glad your surgery is done. Now just focus on recuperating and ofcourse your cheetos! LOL

Hugs, Leeza
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Thanks Dawne!
    Glad things went well Janice. Take it easy this weekend!

xoxo,
    Jean
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I think that if they were
    I think that if they were not the Flaming Hot Cheetos, they can be medically prescribed! LOL Glad things went well~ so nice to see that you posted!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    MAJW said:

Hugs, Nancy

Thank you for updating us!
    Thank you for updating us! Happy to know you are home now!

Take it easy and take care of yourself,

Kylez