THE BIG "R" TODAY

Sue,
How did the Rituxan go today? I am pretty sure today was your appt. John

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    Monday..
    Hi John,
    No Rituxan today...I get blood work done tomorrow and then Monday the 20th I see my Onc at 10:00 and then get the R at 10:30. Today is my 1 year anniversary of cancer diagnosis. Maybe thats why you thought today was the R day. Thanks for thinking of me! (0: Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • skuttlebug
    skuttlebug Member Posts: 45
    allmost60 said:

Monday..
    Hi John,
    No Rituxan today...I get blood work done tomorrow and then Monday the 20th I see my Onc at 10:00 and then get the R at 10:30. Today is my 1 year anniversary of cancer diagnosis. Maybe thats why you thought today was the R day. Thanks for thinking of me! (0: Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Rituxan
    Sue how are feeling using the rutixan I stay so tired, i don't know if it is the reason after having it for two years or if it was the chop. I don.t think it's the chop, i had it almost three years ago with the rituxan and then ihad the rituan for two years.
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

Monday..
    Hi John,

OOPS!!!!
    Sue,
    I guess I got confused a little,but I was thinking of ya. LOL...John
  • allmost60

Rituxan
    Sue how are feeling using the rutixan I stay so tired, i don't know if it is the reason after having it for two years or if it was the chop. I don.t think it's the chop, i had it almost three years ago with the rituxan and then ihad the rituan for two years.

Rituxan
    Hi Denise,
    I'm not sure if the Rituxan makes me tired, or if I'm still trying to get my energy back from my last chemo-(CVP-R)- which ended in December.I've been getting the R maint since February, so maybe my lack of energy is the result of not having any long length of time without some form of treatment happening. It is, what it is, and I'm learning how to work around being tired so often. Heading out for blood work in a little while and then another R infusion on Monday. Next week I'll be a little more tired than usual, but each week after the infusion gets a bit better, energy wise. Take care Denise, and have a good weekend.
    Much Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • allmost60
    COBRA666 said:

OOPS!!!!
    Sue,
    I guess I got confused a little,but I was thinking of ya. LOL...John

Thats ok...
    Hey John,
    It's the thought that counts. It's always nice to know someone is thinking about you. The boys haven't figured out if they want to have a barbecue or all of us go out to diner on Sunday for Fathers Day. Getting everyone together can get kind of hectic with all of the different work schedules, but I'm sure we will put a plan together...always do.Hope you have a great weekend and a very happy Fathers Day! Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    allmost60 said:

Thats ok...
    Hey John,
    It's the thought that counts. It's always nice to know someone is thinking about you. The boys haven't figured out if they want to have a barbecue or all of us go out to diner on Sunday for Fathers Day. Getting everyone together can get kind of hectic with all of the different work schedules, but I'm sure we will put a plan together...always do.Hope you have a great weekend and a very happy Fathers Day! Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

thanks
    Sue,
    Thanks and the same to ya!!!. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    allmost60 said:

Rituxan
    Hi Denise,
    I'm not sure if the Rituxan makes me tired, or if I'm still trying to get my energy back from my last chemo-(CVP-R)- which ended in December.I've been getting the R maint since February, so maybe my lack of energy is the result of not having any long length of time without some form of treatment happening. It is, what it is, and I'm learning how to work around being tired so often. Heading out for blood work in a little while and then another R infusion on Monday. Next week I'll be a little more tired than usual, but each week after the infusion gets a bit better, energy wise. Take care Denise, and have a good weekend.
    Much Love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Hi Sue
    Dear Sue,

Hmmm, not sure if you are tired from the treatment in Dec, or the Rituxan?????

You know how you feel. But, in my opinion you sound good to me. All the running
    around that you do, including that beautiful grand-daughter Lizzie. I just love
    that name. Do you think you are tired from the prednisone?

Sweet Sue, I will think of you on Monday. Take it easy for a day or two.

Hugs, love and hopefully good days ahead. Love Maggie
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215

Rituxan

Rituxan and fatigue
    Hi Denise,

My last round of R-CHOP for DLBC NHL was in October of 2010. I have been in remission since that time. I have also continued to suffer from neuritis as well as awful fatigue rom that time forward. I had thought that my fatigue would get better or have gone away by now. On my last Onco visit, I was told that the fatigue may continue for over a year AFTER the last round of chemo has been administered. Just knowing that, made me feel like less of a whiner, but it's getting really old now.

I get up at 0700 and hit the wall in about six hours and need a nap. The tiredness comes on very suddenly and I find that I am very grouchy then as well. I, like you, had always been a type-A, work and play all day long with only six hours of sleep. It is very discouraging. Three months ago, I needed a nap after being awake for four hours so, I guess this is some improvement.

Kellie