Made it through testing, yesterday

MAJW
MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
It was a long day....had the PET and CAT...no results yet...remember it was a Friday.....see my oncologist Tuesday morning..results and biopsy
should be scheduled then....my kids, grands came last night and today..my brother in law and sister in law drove up from Florida to circle the wagons...I'm hanging in there....

Yes, I heard all the "loud talking" of my sisters....lol. I wouldn't say loud mouths....although one of the techs did ask me who's all those loud mouths in the waiting room? lol. Told her she must be hearing things.....

Thank you so much for your prayers, kind words and concern....help me maintain my sanity, one again....

Love you all, Nancy

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I am so glad that you felt
    I am so glad that you felt us there with you. Please do something fun this weekend to take your mind off everything. I'll be there Tuesday and am rooting and praying for you.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    @Nancy ...
    thinking of

@Nancy ...

thinking of you...

Denise
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Stay strong
    Prayers and best wishes for you.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    laurissa said:

Stay strong
    Prayers and best wishes for you.

Nancy ...
    Sending you .. prayers, positive thoughts and hope.

Strength, Courage and Hope --

Vicki Sam
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    Keeping you in prayer Nancy!
    Your family sounds like fun :D

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Thinking of you...and I'll
    Thinking of you...and I'll be with you Tuesday sending prayers. xoxoxo Lynn
  • Marcha Louise
    Marcha Louise Member Posts: 36
    Best of Luck, Was diagnosed
    Best of Luck, Was diagnosed on Mar. 11th, have had lumpectomy, mammosite rad, waiting on oncotype test. Good luck
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Glad to hear you
    made it through all of the testing. Now comes the hard part....waiting for the results. It sounds like you have a caring and loving family to support you along with all of us. I will be there on Tuesday with you as you get your results.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    ladyg said:

Glad to hear you
    made it through all of the testing. Now comes the hard part....waiting for the results. It sounds like you have a caring and loving family to support you along with all of us. I will be there on Tuesday with you as you get your results.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Prayers and good thoughts
    Prayers and good thoughts are coming your way. We will be with you through all of this.
    Stef
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    Nancy - so glad you made it through this day
    Also glad you have company to distract you this weekend.
    Of course I will be sending lots of good energy your way and
    keep my fingers crossed, till we get your results.

So please keep us update, we are all waiting to exhale!

Love,
    Ayse
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    aysemari said:

Nancy - so glad you made it through this day
    Also glad you have company to distract you this weekend.
    Of course I will be sending lots of good energy your way and
    keep my fingers crossed, till we get your results.

So please keep us update, we are all waiting to exhale!

Love,
    Ayse

Nancy praying for you and
    Nancy praying for you and happy your family is there to surround you with love.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    natly15 said:

Nancy praying for you and
    Nancy praying for you and happy your family is there to surround you with love.

Good to hear from you, Nancy
    I'm glad to hear your family is there to support you, and I'll be waiting with everyone else to hear what your doctor has to say on Tuesday.

(I'll try to use my "inside voice" in the waiting room, but that's not really my best thing....)

:-) Traci
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    TraciInLA said:

Good to hear from you, Nancy
    I'm glad to hear your family is there to support you, and I'll be waiting with everyone else to hear what your doctor has to say on Tuesday.

(I'll try to use my "inside voice" in the waiting room, but that's not really my best thing....)

:-) Traci

Hope!
    Hoping for the best! Positive thoughts coming your way!! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I am so glad that you felt us with you...and that of course your family is there by your side, lifting you up, supporting you and loving you. I won't even suggest that you "keep busy and not worry"~I know better than that! But that having been said, I am sure you will rejoice in the pockets of happiness you find and the love of friends and family you will feel while you wait for results. We are with you...no matter where the road takes us, just as you are with us for all of our bumps in the road.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    chenheart said:

I am so glad that you felt us with you...and that of course your family is there by your side, lifting you up, supporting you and loving you. I won't even suggest that you "keep busy and not worry"~I know better than that! But that having been said, I am sure you will rejoice in the pockets of happiness you find and the love of friends and family you will feel while you wait for results. We are with you...no matter where the road takes us, just as you are with us for all of our bumps in the road.

Nancy
    Thank you for posting. Sending positive thoughts and hope to your way.
    Hugs
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Thank you for the update,
    Thank you for the update, you've been on my mind. I'll be there Tues as well.

Hugs,

Linda
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

Thank you for the update,
    Thank you for the update, you've been on my mind. I'll be there Tues as well.

Hugs,

Linda

Thinking of you~
    ~glad the day is over, and that Tuesday we shall all be circling the wagons of good thoughts, good results for our Nancy~
    ♥blessings~
    Melanie
  • smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    With ya all the way darlin
    With ya all the way darlin every minute of the way. Kay
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Waiting stinks!
    Sorry you've got added days to wait because of the weekend, but glad all went well so far.

Hang in there and keep us posted,

Jennifer
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Nancy, I'm waiting with my
    Nancy, I'm waiting with my sisters to hear your results. Still hoping they will be positive!! You have always been there for us and I'll be with you, too.