Roger

2»

Comments

• AnneCan
    AnneCan Member Posts: 3,673 Member
    So sorry
    I am so sorry to hear this. It is a huge loss, not only for Kim and the kids, but for this forum, where he was such a brilliant contributor. His sparks are with me always. Shine on, Roger.
  • luvmum
    luvmum Member Posts: 457 Member
    RIP
    I'm very sad to hear this and he is such a brave fighter!

Please send my condolences to his family.

Best regards,
    Dora
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    luvmum said:

RIP
    I'm very sad to hear this and he is such a brave fighter!

Please send my condolences to his family.

Best regards,
    Dora

:*(
    Oh nooooo....I can't believe this!!! No...I don't know what to say...this makes me so upset! I...I am so mad right now...I'm just gonna leave...I'm so sorry...
  • sharpy102 said:

:*(
    Oh nooooo....I can't believe this!!! No...I don't know what to say...this makes me so upset! I...I am so mad right now...I'm just gonna leave...I'm so sorry...

This comment has been removed by the Moderator
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    my heartfelt sympathy and condolences
    Kim,

I send you my heartfelt sympathy and condolences. I'm so sorry it came to this. As sad and difficult as it is, always remember that even by his death, Roger conquered the cancer, as it is no longer in him so the cancer in him had to die too, but remember that now Roger is in a better place experiencing a perfect body and is in the presence of the Lord. I think of my loved ones who have already passed on- we miss them terribly, but I would never want to bring anyone back by taking them away from the perfection they're now experiencing.

Praying for you and your kids- it will not be an easy road, but I believe that God promises that no matter how tough the road is, He will be with us when we lean on Him.

Take care-
    Lisa
  • sasjourney
    sasjourney Member Posts: 395 Member
    Prayers for you and your family
    Kim,

I am so terribly sad to hear this news. Roger was a wonderful, caring man. I know he is resting in the arms of our Lord and at peace. I pray for strength for you and your precious children.

Hugs,
    Sara
  • Aud
    Aud Member Posts: 479 Member
    so sorry
    I am so sorry for the loss of our friend Roger. I loved his story of the Crow and his Spirit will live on in all of us and in his famiy. He is and will continue to be missed.
    Holding Kim and their children in the Light for comfort.

Roger~thank you for your love and contribution here. and thanks for sharing "sparks" with us.
    Kim~you and your children are in my thoughts and prayers.

~Audrey