WHERE IS LISHA??????

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Comments

• allmost60
    allmost60 Member Posts: 3,178 Member
    ?
    Me too John...
    I keep thinking the same thing. I'm worried. We have a few folks that haven't been posting. I hope it means they are feeling good and enjoying summer, but in the back of my mind that little nagging thought pops in which makes me start to worry. Check in guys...it only takes a few minutes (o: Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    COBRA666 Member Posts: 2,401 Member
    Lisha
    Please let us know how things are going with you. We miss each member when they do not post for a while. We know you had a lot going on the last time you posted and sure you are very busy. Please stop in to put our minds at ease. John (and the rest of the gang.)
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Lisha
    Hi all,

I think if I remember she might be in Texas at MD Anderson. What so you think?

Maggie
  • COBRA666

Lisha
    Hi all,

I think if I remember she might be in Texas at MD Anderson. What so you think?

Maggie

Texas
    Maggie,
    I remember her talking about that on one of her post. I thought she had a laptop or some access to a computer. I may be wrong. Still concerned though. Just have to wait and see I guess. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)
  • allmost60
    COBRA666 said:

Texas
    Maggie,
    I remember her talking about that on one of her post. I thought she had a laptop or some access to a computer. I may be wrong. Still concerned though. Just have to wait and see I guess. John(FNHL-1-4A-5/10)

Set the example...
    The best thing we can do is just set the example and continue to post ourselves. We have no control over other folks, but we can control what we do. I promise to always keep each and everyone of you informed on my life, even through the good AND the bad times. This board has been a life saver for me and I will never forget the day you reached out to me John when I was at my worst with worry and fear. June 16th, 2010 was the day my PCP said..."Sue. I'm so sorry to tell you this, but you have cancer". I can hardly believe I'm coming up on a year, but am so very grateful I found this group to help get me through it all. I will pay it forward by coming back here and return the favor. It's the right thing to do. Thats just my own personal opinion. Love to all...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Here I am
    Hi all,

So sorry to be out of touch for so long. You all are my lifeline to sanity and sense. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. I know you worry when one of the gang does not post often, I worry about you all the same way. I'm so sorry.

I've been so busy with the landscaper and all the details involved with doing the entire back and front yards. Also have had birthdays and tonight my grandson graduates from middle school. My mom has also had some bad spells lately. She is so frail and I think her time is nearing. I've also had to deal with a lot of stuff in Florida. We are moving the entire contents of my brothers home to Calif. Lots of details. That should arrive in about 2 weeks. So much to do.

So, with all that is going on everyday, I just fall into bed at night completley exahusted. Trying to make choices on plants and trees and gifts, has just worn me out. As you know, I went into this project already fatigued to the max. I'm so so tired.

I've had days where I feel like it is so stupid to do the garden, I just feel like giving up. But, I keep on going, because I have to. You all are so very important to me. I know that I would have a huge struggle if I didn't have your love and support to push me forward and stand by my side. This past year has been so rewarding to. Being able to lend some support and maybe help you a little with your struggles and journeys. That means a lot to me.

Texas is looming and fast approaching. I'm trying not to think to much about it, I just get to scared when I do.

I will try to find more moments to check in and see how you all are. I promise.
    Hopefully after the gardens are done and the movers arrive and Texas is in the past, I will have more peace and time to breathe.

Thank you for always being so caring.

Lisha
  • allmost60
    forme said:

Here I am
    Hi all,

So sorry to be out of touch for so long. You all are my lifeline to sanity and sense. Please find it in your hearts to forgive me. I know you worry when one of the gang does not post often, I worry about you all the same way. I'm so sorry.

I've been so busy with the landscaper and all the details involved with doing the entire back and front yards. Also have had birthdays and tonight my grandson graduates from middle school. My mom has also had some bad spells lately. She is so frail and I think her time is nearing. I've also had to deal with a lot of stuff in Florida. We are moving the entire contents of my brothers home to Calif. Lots of details. That should arrive in about 2 weeks. So much to do.

So, with all that is going on everyday, I just fall into bed at night completley exahusted. Trying to make choices on plants and trees and gifts, has just worn me out. As you know, I went into this project already fatigued to the max. I'm so so tired.

I've had days where I feel like it is so stupid to do the garden, I just feel like giving up. But, I keep on going, because I have to. You all are so very important to me. I know that I would have a huge struggle if I didn't have your love and support to push me forward and stand by my side. This past year has been so rewarding to. Being able to lend some support and maybe help you a little with your struggles and journeys. That means a lot to me.

Texas is looming and fast approaching. I'm trying not to think to much about it, I just get to scared when I do.

Hopefully after the gardens are done and the movers arrive and Texas is in the past, I will have more peace and time to breathe.

Lisha

You've been busy!!!
    Hey there sweetie...I missed you, and no apologies are needed or necessary. You obviously have been a busy bee with very little extra time to spare. I got exhausted reading everything you've been doing. Maybe you can post a picture of your new garden landscaping when you are finished. I forgot about this being graduation time. Not having any children or grandkids in school makes one forget how hectic it can get this time of year. I myself have been keeping busy visiting with Lizzy..oh what a joy she is Lisha...wish you could see and hold her. It just warms my soul! I agree with you...she's a cutie! Looks like you still have some busy days ahead of you with your brothers things coming from Florida and then of course the "BIG" trip to Texas. Oh my, I'm so anxious for you to get that taken care of. You have been in limbo for way too long and it's time to get some solid answers and hopefully a plan of attack in place. Anyways dear...thanks for checking in and now that we know whats going on we won't worry...well...I probably will a little bit, at least until you get MDA behind you. Take care and rest when you can. Love you...Sue
    (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)
  • COBRA666
    forme said:

Here I am
    Hi all,

Lisha

WELL DARN
    Lisha,
    Here I go giving you heck on the other thread and you been busy all this time. I was only messing with you though. I got to mess with somebody or my day is not complete. I know how you can get busy and there are only 24 hours in the day. Going thru all the things you have been going thru and it would be nice if there were 36 hours in the day. I am retired and time slips away from me all the time. Sometimes I wish I would have never retired. I work harder now than I ever did. I can only imagine how busy your schedule must be. You have got to do the most important things first.All the other things will fall into place. When you get a chance let us know everything is OK. We do worry about each and every member when they don't post for a while. We start thinking they may be in need of someone to talk too or they are not feeling well.Hey,we worry about people when they do post because we know what they go thru. We have all been there at one time or the other. Now that I have babbled on and on I will let you go and get some rest. Thats something we all look forward too. Take care. John
  • JoanieP
    JoanieP Member Posts: 573
    forme said:

Here I am
    Hi all,

Lisha

so glad
    Glad you are working on your yard and were busy. It's great to go somewhere else in our mind. Take care Joanie