waiting is the hardest part

dmdudra
dmdudra Member Posts: 50
I think that waiting and not knowing is the hardest part... is it cancer or is it something else..CAT scan, bone scan and mammogram all on Tuesday then back to my oncologist on Thursday... the sooner I know the better I can deal with it and move on with my life... I am a fighter and I am going to fight like I did last time... I will win this battle and every battle I have to face with cancer.. Cancer took my mom and two of my uncles it is NOT taking me... thanks to all for your support.. I will keep all posted.. wish me luck...

Comments

• smalldoggroomer
    smalldoggroomer Member Posts: 1,184
    Your a warrior!!
    I love your attitude. You are right you will win this fight if there is one, we don't know yet. I also agree waiting is the worst. I know when I was Dx the wait almost did me in. I pray this is something else and wish you all the luck in this world.
    Take care sweetheart Kay
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Agreed
    Yes, waiting is the worst! It was for me too. But let me say that I love your attitude. Keep it up. Always have faith. Please keep us posted.
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Agreed
    Yes, waiting is the worst! It was for me too. But let me say that I love your attitude. Keep it up. Always have faith. Please keep us posted.

I think we all think the
    I think we all think the waiting is the worst! I am wishing you good luck with your tests. I'll be watching for your post on Thursday with good news!

Hugs, Leeza
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your tests dmdudra! You keep fighting!

Hugs, Angie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Angie2U said:

Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your tests dmdudra! You keep fighting!

Hugs, Angie

Hate the waiting :(
    Thinking of you today and praying that you get good results on Thursday.

Hugs, Kylez
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Wishing you luck and sending
    Wishing you luck and sending prayers too!

Hugs, Debby
  • mamma8
    mamma8 Member Posts: 8
    waiting
    I too have a hard time with waiting.
    Diagnosed may18, invasive pleomorphic lobular carcinoma (IPLC I think.)

After tests & consults We chose Lumpectomy, Thursday I see the Dr for pathology report.
    I'll find out if I am finished with surgery or face another Lumpectomy or a masectomy.
    I know I'm ER+ & PR+ & lymph nodes are clean.

I'm sore & colorful. I feel like I'm reved up, prayer supported ready to run a race-
    Just not sure what kind of trail I'm on or where the path leads only that the starting gate
    is visible over the hill of tomorrow.
    God be with you during this time of waiting.
  • Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    mamma8 said:

waiting

After tests & consults We chose Lumpectomy, Thursday I see the Dr for pathology report.
    I'll find out if I am finished with surgery or face another Lumpectomy or a masectomy.

I'm sore & colorful. I feel like I'm reved up, prayer supported ready to run a race-
    Just not sure what kind of trail I'm on or where the path leads only that the starting gate

waiting
    Love your attitude. Yes waiting is difficult. I cried almost every night waiting to find out if my cancer came back. My tears of worry turned into tears of joy after receiving the good news. I pray that your news will bring you tears of joy also.

Prayers and hugs,

Ticky
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Ticky said:

waiting
    Love your attitude. Yes waiting is difficult. I cried almost every night waiting to find out if my cancer came back. My tears of worry turned into tears of joy after receiving the good news. I pray that your news will bring you tears of joy also.

Prayers and hugs,

Ticky

How did yesterday go? Did
    How did yesterday go? Did you get any results yet, or, do you have to wait until Thursday.

Praying for good results!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    mamma8 said:

waiting

I am praying that today you
    I am praying that today you will get good results!

Sue :)