Pink bus needed

2»

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

I'll be on that bus too!
    I'll be on that bus too! Sending my positive energy now though.

Hugs,

Linda

double post
    sorry
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

I'll be on that bus too!
    I'll be on that bus too! Sending my positive energy now though.

Hugs,

Linda

triple post
    sorry again
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

OMG.. I hear the pink engine
    OMG.. I hear the pink engine roaring. Hey don't forget me... My gyno told me I have fibroids in my uterus too, but my pap came out clear. When I am done with treatment he wants to do an ultrasound to just check things out down there. I really need to start carrying my overnight bag with me, these bus trips are keeping me out way into the night celebrating.

Good Luck,
    Lorrie

Love the pink bus as it
    Love the pink bus as it always brings good news back! Good luck and know we are all with you!

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U
    camul said:

Wow, now I am really thinking that we need
    to invest in a pink double-decker, we are really are in need of a fridge and a built in oven, can't keep enough of those loaded brownies stocked, and lately, we need to have a dance floor (top deck) there is so much dancing with NED. Picture it with the new mascot NED... of course a little lap dancing up there... sorry she said he would be hot, I got carried away for a minute there(or dreaming)
    Hoping for the best....

What a great idea for a
    What a great idea for a double decker bus Carol! We need to look into that. LOL
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

ok more info
    I am going in for an ultrasound of my uterus on 6/9. That is how they can tell if the fibroid tumor grew. Yes I had the pap and pelvic exam and that is when she ordered the ultrasournd. Luckily I have triple negative so I don't have a massive amount of hormones trying to incite cancer. That is why I really think it is the fibroid tumor run amok and if so that would be no big deal even if I had to have it removed.

Good luck to you
    Good luck to you laughs_a_lot! Post to let us know what you find out!
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    camul said:

Wow, now I am really thinking that we need
    to invest in a pink double-decker, we are really are in need of a fridge and a built in oven, can't keep enough of those loaded brownies stocked, and lately, we need to have a dance floor (top deck) there is so much dancing with NED. Picture it with the new mascot NED... of course a little lap dancing up there... sorry she said he would be hot, I got carried away for a minute there(or dreaming)
    Hoping for the best....

We need an oven and fridge
    We need an oven and fridge for sure, and, how about a dishwasher? Lots of glasses left in there from the drinking going on LOL
  • Angie2U

Good idea
    And actually I was banking on the most favorable outcome anyway as I figure God is not anywhere closed to finished with me yet. I lean on him daily.

I'm coming along and wishing
    I'm coming along and wishing for good news!

Hugs, Angie
  • Angie2U

Good idea
    And actually I was banking on the most favorable outcome anyway as I figure God is not anywhere closed to finished with me yet. I lean on him daily.

I'm coming along and wishing
    I'm coming along and wishing for good news!

Hugs, Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    ladyg said:

I will be on the bus
    for sure. I have never been to Michigan! Hoping for good results!

Hugs,
    Georgia

The pink bus is all yours on
    The pink bus is all yours on June 9th! I will be coming along to support you.

Hugs, Jan
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Count me in
    I would love to hop on the bus and I will be sending extra prayers your way. Hugs, Linda
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

ok more info
    I am going in for an ultrasound of my uterus on 6/9. That is how they can tell if the fibroid tumor grew. Yes I had the pap and pelvic exam and that is when she ordered the ultrasournd. Luckily I have triple negative so I don't have a massive amount of hormones trying to incite cancer. That is why I really think it is the fibroid tumor run amok and if so that would be no big deal even if I had to have it removed.

I'm with you and the other
    I'm with you and the other pink sisters! No place I'd rather be!
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    linpsu said:

Count me in
    I would love to hop on the bus and I will be sending extra prayers your way. Hugs, Linda

I'll be waiting for you to
    I'll be waiting for you to pick me up!

Praying for you,
    Megan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Good idea

The bus will be full on the
    The bus will be full on the 9th to support you! The pink sisters are all cheering for you!

Hugs, Leeza
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Before you put a holler out for me I should let you all know my computer is down. I will find out the results of my pelvic ultra sound by Thursday. I will try to have the computer up and running by then or go to the library when I get word.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Before you put a holler out for me I should let you all know my computer is down. I will find out the results of my pelvic ultra sound by Thursday. I will try to have the computer up and running by then or go to the library when I get word.

Well, we had thought of
    Well, we had thought of sending the posse out looking for you. LOL Good luck Thursday. Just post when you can.

Hugs, Lex
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Alexis F said:

Well, we had thought of
    Well, we had thought of sending the posse out looking for you. LOL Good luck Thursday. Just post when you can.

Hugs, Lex

Good luck to you with your
    Good luck to you with your doctor's appointment this week. I hope you get your computer up and running.

Hugs, Megan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

I am sure we can use the Bus
    I am sure we can use the Bus on that day!

I pray that there is NO cancer there and that all goes well with the results, in the name of Jesus. Amen!

I learned something with my diagnosis, the power of the word (spoken and written) and prayer. Let's always speak and write in favor of our health. Let's never even write that bad word before we know what it is. Let's always state the positive first, and see what happens. So I will make a note of your post and state from this moment on, YOU WILL BE OK AND CONTINUE WITH THE PLAN TO RECOVERY. Amen to that too!

Please keep us posted

Praying for clean results
    Praying for clean results for your tests!

♥ Noel