Just need to unload!

2»

Comments

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    sbmly53 said:

Oh, Pat
    I am so sorry for all that you are dealing with - and all at once. At times like this, I can hear my Grandm's voice - 'it never rains, but it pours'. Yep. I've got a big umbrella and I'm sending good, positive thought and heartfelt prayers your way.

Big, tender hugs,

Sue

Pat, I'm so sorry. Keeping
    Pat, I'm so sorry. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

Hugs, Lex
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    VickiSam said:

Pat .. You are dealing with so much,
    all at once, I am so sorry. Two health issues at the same time, in the same household really weighs on you mentally and physically. I will keep both you and your husband in prayers.

Hold on tight to the 40 years of happiness -- as those times will once again return.

Take a deep breathe and put 1 foot in front of the other in an effort of getting your life back on track. Patience is what I wish for you during this difficult time.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Pat, I am so very sorry to
    Pat, I am so very sorry to read this. Praying for your husband and for you!

Sue :)
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Barb A said:

You're not alone Pat!
    Pat, I'm sorry you feel this way. It has to be very difficult for you to be going through so much. I'm glad you reached out to us on this board. We're here for you. I don't post often, but I do read the posts and say a lot of prayers. You will be in mine.

Barb

You have sure had a lot put
    You have sure had a lot put on your plate Pat. Saying prayers for you and your family.

Hugs, Angie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Pat,
    I am so sorry that

Pat,
    I am so sorry that you're going through this. I will pray for you and your husband.
    Hugs,
    Wanda

I'm sending lots and lots of
    I'm sending lots and lots of big hugs and even more prayers!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

oh my dear
    It sounds like you are dealing with two big issues here. One thing at a time. Do you need your kids to help with hubby until or after the surgical biopsy? It would be nice if one of the children could take charge of Dad's issues right now. It would be good to be able to get to the bottom of your issues and without the full responsibility of worrying about your husband as well. I guess the biggest question is this. Whose issues are most urgent? That is hard to say from an outsider's perspective. Perhaps you can get the input from a social worker that works with brain injury issues and she can assist you in weighing out the two issues.

Remember, your husband would not have treated you meanly had he not had a brain injury. That being said, please insure your own safety and well being. I am not saying he will do anyithing over the line, I am just saying the potiential is greater now. Perhaps the potentntial will decrease given time. Adjustment to a change in one's health is hard enough for those who have not had a brain injury. So he will have more difficulty adjusting to his situation. You and the kids would be wise to seek out the help of those who deal with brain injury at least until things get sorted out a bit.

You are in my prayers for two things. That what you are going through is minor, and that the family will be able to adjust to the new issues with your husband.

Oh Pat, I am so very sorry.
    Oh Pat, I am so very sorry. Hugs and prayers to you and your husband!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    sea60 said:

I am so sorry
    you have to deal with not only your health issues but your husband's accident. We will be hoping and praying that there is nothing cancerous from your biopsy. Please keep us posted.

And I'm so sorry that your husband has sustained this injury and has had his behavior altered. It must be so difficult. I will be praying for that situation as well. My Mom is dealing with that as my Father has dementia and it has altered his behavior in a negative manner.

Hugs,

Sylvia

Praying the biopsy will be
    Praying the biopsy will be benign!

Jan
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Oh Pat,
    I'm so sorry to hear

Oh Pat,
    I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through all at once. Just know we are all here for you. I will keep you and your husband in my prayers. Take care darlin, {{{{HUGS}}} Kay

I'm so sorry to read about
    I'm so sorry to read about what happened to your husband. I will be praying for him and for you Pat.

Hugs, Megan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    VickiSam said:

Pat .. You are dealing with so much,
    all at once, I am so sorry. Two health issues at the same time, in the same household really weighs on you mentally and physically. I will keep both you and your husband in prayers.

Hold on tight to the 40 years of happiness -- as those times will once again return.

Take a deep breathe and put 1 foot in front of the other in an effort of getting your life back on track. Patience is what I wish for you during this difficult time.

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam

Pat, be sure and post an
    Pat, be sure and post an update as to how you and your husband are doing.

Big hugs,

Angie
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Megan M said:

I'm so sorry to read about
    I'm so sorry to read about what happened to your husband. I will be praying for him and for you Pat.

Hugs, Megan

How you doing Pat? Remember
    How you doing Pat? Remember we are here for you anytime you need to vent.

Sue :)