Hot
    Very Hot here also i live in S.C. MOLLYZ
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    mollyz said:

Hot
    Very Hot here also i live in S.C. MOLLYZ

It's in the mid 90's here,
    It's in the mid 90's here, but, there is a nice breeze blowing, so, it doesn't feel too bad. Hoping everyone is having good weather and no storms.

Hugs, Diane
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    DianeBC said:

It's in the mid 90's here, but, there is a nice breeze blowing, so, it doesn't feel too bad. Hoping everyone is having good weather and no storms.

Hugs, Diane

upper 80s here
    I'd rather have it cooler! But I don't want the storms that can make that happen so I'll just suffer through it. The storms right before Memorial Day really did a number on our neighborhood with trees and wires down. No power for 25 hours and when it did come back on we discovered we had no phone so no internet access. It was tough being out of touch! Hope everyone is safe!
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Northern California weather
    I live about 45 miles south of San Francisco. The weather here has been unusually cool this Spring. Usually it would be about 83 degrees this time of year but we have not exceeded 70 degrees in the last week. In addition, it has RAINED! Very out of the ordinary for us.

IRENE
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    skipper54 said:

upper 80s here
    I'd rather have it cooler! But I don't want the storms that can make that happen so I'll just suffer through it. The storms right before Memorial Day really did a number on our neighborhood with trees and wires down. No power for 25 hours and when it did come back on we discovered we had no phone so no internet access. It was tough being out of touch! Hope everyone is safe!

I have seen so much on tv
    I have seen so much on tv about all of these terrible storms skipper. Sorry that you were involved in it. Just glad you are ok now! I wish they would just stop!!!

♣Susie♠
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member

I live about 45 miles south of San Francisco. The weather here has been unusually cool this Spring. Usually it would be about 83 degrees this time of year but we have not exceeded 70 degrees in the last week. In addition, it has RAINED! Very out of the ordinary for us.

IRENE

It's just plain stupid here
    I'm 30 miles NW of Sacramento. Like Irene says, we've had really unusual weather this spring. I'm pulling out my winter clothes again. By now we're usually complaining about the heat. It rained cats and dogs this weekend. I'm really sick of it.

Oh, we actually had a couple of tornadoes last week. No one was hurt, but agriculture damaged.

Suzanne
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806

It's just plain stupid here
    I'm 30 miles NW of Sacramento. Like Irene says, we've had really unusual weather this spring. I'm pulling out my winter clothes again. By now we're usually complaining about the heat. It rained cats and dogs this weekend. I'm really sick of it.

Oh, we actually had a couple of tornadoes last week. No one was hurt, but agriculture damaged.

Suzanne

It's hot
    It's hot (90) here and hazy from all the smoke from the fires in Arizona and New Mexico. I'm in Colorado. Hate the hot weather, already waiting for fall.

marge
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

It's hot
    It's hot (90) here and hazy from all the smoke from the fires in Arizona and New Mexico. I'm in Colorado. Hate the hot weather, already waiting for fall.

marge

It's in the 90's and humid.
    It's in the 90's and humid. I don't mind the heat so much, but, I hate the humidity. I think a front is suppose to come thru and get rid of the humidity. Hoping so!
  • susie09

It's hot

marge

Those fires are awful and I
    Those fires are awful and I couldn't believe it when they said the smoke was going to Colorado. Stay safe Marge!
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

IRENE

In one word HOT!

In one word HOT!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

IRENE

Seems I am just like most of
    Seems I am just like most of you, it is rather hot here. We've had some bad storms, but so far, we have been ok.

I am actually looking forward to Fall. :(
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    DianeBC said:

Hugs, Diane

I am thinking Fall too
    I am thinking Fall too Susie! Actually, it isn't too bad. We have had a lot of rain, but, we needed it. Suppose to be in the 90's this week, but, that isn't too bad.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Here in Central NY
    We're all over the weather map. Yesterday morning I turned on the heat just to get the dampness out. We've had so much rain. Hot today, hotter tomorrow and 90 on Wednesday. Everytime it gets hot, we have severe thunderstorms. Sheesh!

A very unusual spring and wondering what will summer be like?

I do hope that everyone will be safe from our crazy weather.

Sue
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Humid
    I can take the heat but not the humidity. Michigan can get humid but at least since I live fairly close to Lake Michigan we get some breeze. Thank God for the breeze.
  • grams2jc
    grams2jc Member Posts: 756
    Along the wide MO
    Must cross the wide Mo river between home and work. Low to mid 90s, humidity and projections of serious flooding in my area. Drive through a town on my way to work that was nearly wiped out in '93.

Jittery here,

Jennifer
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    grams2jc said:

Along the wide MO
    Must cross the wide Mo river between home and work. Low to mid 90s, humidity and projections of serious flooding in my area. Drive through a town on my way to work that was nearly wiped out in '93.

Jittery here,

Jennifer

Hot in Philly!
    Temps are to be 100 on Wed and Thurs here in Philadelphia.
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    nyc
    Too hot here in NY. It will be 100 degrees tomorrow and the day after. Today feels hot too.
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

nyc
    Too hot here in NY. It will be 100 degrees tomorrow and the day after. Today feels hot too.

Guess what today is like?
    Guess what today is like? Still hot! LOL
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    Noel said:

Guess what today is like?
    Guess what today is like? Still hot! LOL

Hot in Wisconsin
    94 last I heard on the radio. I am not sure what happened to spring, we went from winter right into summer. Crazy, crazy weather all over.

Sweating my tatas here in Wisconsin,
    Lorrie
  • susie09

Hot in Wisconsin
    94 last I heard on the radio. I am not sure what happened to spring, we went from winter right into summer. Crazy, crazy weather all over.

Sweating my tatas here in Wisconsin,
    Lorrie

LOL @ Lorrie for the
    LOL @ Lorrie for the "sweating my tatas". And you are so right, it is crazy weather everywhere. It has been all Spring and so far into the Summer.