Hi Everyone!

2»

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    laurissa said:

Hi Kay!
    Like you. I come on here to read often and would like to answer and reply to everyone. I just pray and wish everyone the best. I've been NED a year and a half now, still going thru Zometa treatments for bone met. How sad about your mom. Life's so hard. I certainly know that. I'm glad your treatment is almost over. Good luck.

Laurissa
    I am glad to hear from you too. Please check in from time to time
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Hi Kay
    It's good to hear from you. I am so sorry about your Mom, I'm sure that it's been very hard on you. But I'm glad to hear that you are almost done with your treatments. I hope you are doing well. I will be praying for both you and your Mom.

Hugs and God Bless You,

Dawne

Very sorry to read this
    Very sorry to read this about your Mom. Will keep you and her in my prayers.

Hugs, Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    KathiM said:

Sorry to hear about your mom....
    My mom was the same...sigh...

But welcome home, dearheart!!!

Hugs, Kathi

Sorry about your Mom. Hi
    Sorry about your Mom. Hi back to you and nice to see you post.

Take care,

Debby
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Kay
    We've missed you too and glad you posted. Sorry to hear about your mom but know that she is getting the care she needs. It's hard to comprehend when your mom doesn't know you. I'm glad you're trying to get back to a somewhat "normal" life after bc. I'm trying to do the same. It has been a long year. I see breast surgeon and onc next week and hope for good news. Keep in touch.
    {{hugs}} Char