Taking decisions...

SoyFuerte
SoyFuerte Member Posts: 39 Member
I had an appointment today with the PS... I will have bilateral mastectomy and we picked the implants: "gummy bears"... my husband asked: can I choose the flavor? hahaha hope so ;)) again waiting for my surgery date, but I think all the doctors appointments are done, just to wait for the date.... mmmmmmm
Oh, my hubby bought me a new recliner awwwwww he is the best!!!! We are ready for surgery...
Blessings,

Vicki

Comments

• Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    Most things in life are
    Most things in life are easier for me when there is a plan in place. I hope this gives you some peace as well. Let us know when you have a date, so we can gas up the bus!

Hugs,

Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    It does help
    to know that things are moving forward. At least you are not just in limbo. Sounds like you have a wonderful husband to be there for you. It does make a huge difference. Mine was by my side every step of the way.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Most things in life are
    Most things in life are easier for me when there is a plan in place. I hope this gives you some peace as well. Let us know when you have a date, so we can gas up the bus!

Hugs,

Linda

Vicki,
    I had my bilateral Feb. 28th and I got a lot of use out of my rocker recliner. Cross the days off the calendar this will all soon be behind you. Keep us posted as the days near, besides your husband we are your biggest support group.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    How kind
    SoyFuerte,
    So perhaps your hubby's screen name could be SoyAmable. What do ya think of that one?
  • SoyFuerte

How kind
    SoyFuerte,
    So perhaps your hubby's screen name could be SoyAmable. What do ya think of that one?

So nice...
    Laughs.... that's the sweetest thing!!!! He is SoyAmable and soooo much more.... thank you girls... I will let you know in advance so you can gas up the pink bus ;)) Blessings
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hi Vicki,
    Keep us posted as to when your surgery will be. Congratulations on your new recliner. If you are like me, that was my bed for 10 days and nights after my mastectomy, until my drain was removed.

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S. - did you get my private message?
  • SoyFuerte
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Vicki,
    Keep us posted as to when your surgery will be. Congratulations on your new recliner. If you are like me, that was my bed for 10 days and nights after my mastectomy, until my drain was removed.

xoxo,
    Jean

Hi Jean
    I replied it... or I thought I did it ;)) hahaha I am out of my mind mmmmm I'll do it again..
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

Most things in life are

Hugs,

Linda

Vicki, when is your surgery?
    Vicki, when is your surgery? We will all be with you for support and encouragement!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    Jean 0609 said:

Hi Vicki,

xoxo,
    Jean

Wishing you good luck with
    Wishing you good luck with your surgery! I haven't heard of gummy bears. Is that new?

Lex