Hi all, abit of a grrrrrrhhhhh

fredswilma
fredswilma Member Posts: 185
Hi all
Didn't know who else to grrrrrhhhhhh at so sorry its you guys, the public health system in NZ is broken, they have put my hubby on a waiting list for his throat stretch can you believe that, on one hand they tell us to measure his life in months not years and they put him on a waiting list for something that would help him right now. I am so angry is this just to save a few dollars. We have an appointment with the oncologist today which for some reason always winds me up but i tell you there will be some choice words spoken. We will find out whether or not they will fund the herceptin, not holding on to much hope there. As I say I get so nervous when we go to the oncologist will also find out the results for his latest CT scan, maybe thats it, anyways I will let you know how we get on. Sorry for the rant but grrrrhhhhhh.
Ann

Comments

• jojoshort
    jojoshort Member Posts: 230 Member
    I hope they can get the
    I hope they can get the stretch done quickly. Good luck at the oncologist. It's all very frustrating for sure.
  • sandy1943
    sandy1943 Member Posts: 824
    I can understand the
    I can understand the agravation. I had the stretch done today, and only waited two weeks. That was because the doctor wanted to get rid of some of the inflamation before it was done. He was able to do it better this time.
    Just grrrrhhhh anytime you want. We all know what it can be like dealing with doctors, even though I thank God for them!
    Good luck with the oncologists,Sandra