Baby Lizzie is here...FINALLY!

Hi Guys,
Well...we thought we would have a Mothers Day baby, but Lizzie held out until 1:45 this morning. She held out for her due date, May 9th. ha! 22 hours of hard labor for mama, but the doctors finally did a C-section at 1:30 this morning. She weighs 8 1/2 pounds and is 22 inches long. Mama baby and daddy are doing great! Gramma Sue is very, very tired, but very very happy! Got home at 3:30 this morning. Back to the hospital tonight with grandpa Steve, so he can see his new grand daughter. Might be absent from the group for the next few days, but I'm sure you understand. Hope everyone has a good week..my thoughts and prayers will be with all of you.
Much love...Sue (FNHL-2-3A-6/10)

Comments

• CountryGal7557
    CountryGal7557 Member Posts: 164 Member
    Cuddle Time!!
    Congratulations Nanna! I have one married daughter, only one year ago. still waiting for my cuddle time with grandbabies!! Enjoy! =) Janelle
  • forme
    forme Member Posts: 1,161 Member
    Super Congratulations
    Hi Sue,

Wonderful news. All the best to you and your family...

Lisha
  • KC13167
    KC13167 Member Posts: 215
    What glorious news! Enjoy
    What glorious news! Enjoy every second of it. My eldest granddaughter turned 8 last week.....seems like only yesterday she was a cuudlely bundle of baby. There's nothing like new baby smells. If any one knows how to bottle that scent please let me know. You go Grandma Sue! We know where you'll be! Kellie
  • vinny59
    vinny59 Member Posts: 1,036 Member
    welcome
    Welcome baby Lizzie!!!!! Try not to spoil her to much Sue!!!!!! hahahahahaha
  • dixiegirl
    dixiegirl Member Posts: 1,043 Member
    vinny59 said:

welcome
    Welcome baby Lizzie!!!!! Try not to spoil her to much Sue!!!!!! hahahahahaha

Welcome
    What wonderful news Gramma Sue! Get some rest between the cuddle times, sounds like you need it!

Welcome Baby Lizzy!!
  • Michele23
    Michele23 Member Posts: 168
    Babysitter
    Aren't you the lucky one.Babies are so sweet.You enjoy every minute and maybe you'll get to babysit.Congradulations gradma.Michele,DX95FNHL3
  • miss maggie
    miss maggie Member Posts: 929
    Baby Lizzie
    Dear Sue,

What a blessing for you, Steve and the family. Even though you will be missed, that's OK.
    Enjoy this time with the new addition.

God Bless Bsby Lizzie. Love Maggie
  • cookingirl
    cookingirl Member Posts: 183 Member

Baby Lizzie
    Dear Sue,

What a blessing for you, Steve and the family. Even though you will be missed, that's OK.
    Enjoy this time with the new addition.

God Bless Bsby Lizzie. Love Maggie

Baby Lizzie
    Congrats, Sue - you'll be the best Grandma ever! Glad it's over and all's well. I have 6 Grans and each and every one's birth was so exciting - enjoy every minute! Fondly, Fran
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Grand -baby!!!
    Sue,

What great news! Congratulations! My friends who are grandmoms (I'm not there yet) say it is the coolest thing ever and having a new baby to hold - oh my!! This is probably more therapeutic as any treatment could ever be!! Enjoy!!

Love,
    Donna
  • onlytoday
    onlytoday Member Posts: 609 Member
    Grand -baby!!!
    Sue,

What great news! Congratulations! My friends who are grandmoms (I'm not there yet) say it is the coolest thing ever and having a new baby to hold - oh my!! This is probably more therapeutic as any treatment could ever be!! Enjoy!!

Love,
    Donna
  • truckingalong
    truckingalong Member Posts: 445 Member
    onlytoday said:

Grand -baby!!!
    Sue,

Love,
    Donna

Congrats!
    Oh, Sue, the pic of Lizzie is beautiful. Welcome to this world of joy!!

Liz