Kathleen808

luvmylife
luvmylife Member Posts: 76
Thinking of you and hoping things are getting better for you. You are such an inspiration to everyone on this board and on the Colon Club board.

Jan

Comments

• Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Jan
    Jan,
    You are too kind. Thank you for the sweet words. We are doing well right now. It is quite bitter sweet rapping up the end of the school year. With the loss of a dear colleague last week things have been a bit hard around school. However, with summer right around the corner that means more time with my family!!!!!!! **** and I will pretty much hang out together every day. We look forward to dropping our daughter off at her special school and going out on the boat or to the gym or stand up paddling. Those are the things we love to do. And, on chemo days I'll be able to go with him and take care of him. That is good to be able to take care of him.
    I must say that it is all of you who are so inspiring to me. I have been coming here for 2 1/2 years because I don't know what I would do without you. :)

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • luvmylife

Jan
    Jan,
    You are too kind. Thank you for the sweet words. We are doing well right now. It is quite bitter sweet rapping up the end of the school year. With the loss of a dear colleague last week things have been a bit hard around school. However, with summer right around the corner that means more time with my family!!!!!!! **** and I will pretty much hang out together every day. We look forward to dropping our daughter off at her special school and going out on the boat or to the gym or stand up paddling. Those are the things we love to do. And, on chemo days I'll be able to go with him and take care of him. That is good to be able to take care of him.
    I must say that it is all of you who are so inspiring to me. I have been coming here for 2 1/2 years because I don't know what I would do without you. :)

Aloha,
    Kathleen

That is great that you can
    That is great that you can have the summer off and you can spend so much time with **** and the girls. I work in a hospital so it's actually hard to get any time off during the summer, but I think I might try for a week or so in August before Brendan goes off to college.

Keep in touch,

Jan
  • luvmylife
    PS I too have found this
    PS I too have found this and the colon club board extremely helpful and caring. At first I wanted nothing to do with searching the web for info and now I am so glad I changed my mind on that and joined these sites.
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member

Jan
    Jan,

Aloha,
    Kathleen

You've been on my mind
    Kathleen,

You have really been on my mind a lot lately- praying for you, ****, and the family!

Hugs,
    Lisa
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    luvmylife said:

PS I too have found this
    PS I too have found this and the colon club board extremely helpful and caring. At first I wanted nothing to do with searching the web for info and now I am so glad I changed my mind on that and joined these sites.

Hola! Oh, it's Aloha!!
    Hola! Oh, it's Aloha!! Kathleen!

It is marvelous that you have the summer off. Enjoy it! Give **** a big hug from us and tell him he should join us, we don't bite!