Almost There

Hippiechick58
Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
I have only 10 more rads to go and (stick a fork in me, cuz) I'm DONE!! Started the Arimidex last month and that is going fine(just some nausea and bone pain) but nothing like taxol/neulasta! I'm poised to cross the finish line and just want to say that the support I've received from all of you have made my journey bearable. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart!

Peace,
Dianne

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    No need...
    No need to thank us, but you are most welcome! It's what the women on this board do best....life one another up and cheer them on... You're on the home stretch! Conserve your energy so that on the day of your last treatment, you can celebrate big time, pat your self on the back....job well done!

It's been a long journey....
    Wishing you the best and continued good health!
    Nancy
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Yay! So glad for you. I am
    Yay! So glad for you. I am praying for you and so glad you are nearly done.
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Yay! So glad for you. I am
    Yay! So glad for you. I am praying for you and so glad you are nearly done.

Yea... Diane,
    I start my rads next week so thanks for blazing the trail for me. I too will celebrate when this is all behind me. Look how far you've come. Pretty soon we will be like our mentors before us cheering on and uplifting future pink sisters. Let's hope the chain ends soon though... Congrats girl.. hang in there the radiation beam is running low.

*\0/* Lorrie
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Glad to hear you're doing well!
    Plan now to celebrate!

This is about the time I started to burn. Hope you can avoid that!!!!!!!

Prayers that all continues well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Yeah, can't wait for you to
    Yeah, can't wait for you to ring the bell, I will be listening for it!
    ~Carol
  • missrenee
    missrenee Member Posts: 2,136 Member
    camul said:

Yeah, can't wait for you to
    Yeah, can't wait for you to ring the bell, I will be listening for it!
    ~Carol

You're just about there, Dianne
    Congrats to you on your journey. Keep looking toward that finish line--it's such a sweet feeling when you cross it.

Hugs, Renee
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    sorry
    double post
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Dianne,
    Can you see the light at the end of the tunnel ahead of you? I am so happy for you, my friend. Hang in there, you can do this!!!!!!

xoxo,
    Jean

P.S. - I haven't been on for a few days. I sent you a friends request on Facebook.
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    Wow, great news that you're
    Wow, great news that you're almost done! I bet it feels so good to be able to see the end!

Nancy
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Dianne
    you're in the home stretch. Rads will be over before you know it. I was amazed at how fast those 6 weeks went by. Hope you're doing well and not too burnt. I only had mild burn last 4 treatments.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Dianne
    you're in the home stretch. Rads will be over before you know it. I was amazed at how fast those 6 weeks went by. Hope you're doing well and not too burnt. I only had mild burn last 4 treatments.
    {{hugs}} Char

Diane, I hear you, dear Sister .... D o n e!
    Can you believe it????? Crazy right! How much have your learned and endured over your journey. So very PROUD of you :-)

Once rad's are completed, take a step back .. and smile. You have walked a path, many women (Thank you, God) will never walk or understand .. and come out victorious!

Strength, Courage and Hope.

Vicki Sam