Surgery Date: My dr office will call me tomorrow

disneyfan2008
disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
FOR the first available! Then to tell work I must be out! Not looking forward to that at all...I DID HAVE my DR write note stating: I am in need of Urgent surgery! I am sure it will not fly...but..nothing i can do..

Denise

Comments

• mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Surgery
    Hoping for quick, successful surgery for you, and also that the doctor's note works with your employer.

marge
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    Prayers...
    Hi Denise -- I want to wish you a smooth, sucessfull surgery. We'll be praying for you. Please keep us posted on date/time. Hope you get that SOON.

Good luck!!
  • deeb111
    deeb111 Member Posts: 141 Member
    i too have recently had
    i too have recently had surgery i wish u the best and worry about you let someone help you worry about the rest cause you r now most important
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    I am so sorry your work is
    I am so sorry your work is not treating you very well. It makes things so much more stressful than they need to be. Let us know the date. (((HUGS))) and prayers.

Nancy
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668

I am so sorry your work is
    I am so sorry your work is not treating you very well. It makes things so much more stressful than they need to be. Let us know the date. (((HUGS))) and prayers.

Nancy

FMLA
    I will be praying for a succesful surgery and a very speedy recovery. We will all be with you holding your hand and praying. I am so sorry that your job is giving you a hard time. Have you filled out FMLA paperwork? If so, they have to hold your job for 12 weeks and if you go over that 12 weeks your onc can fill out paperwork to get around that too.

Good luck with surgery and as soon as you find out your date let us know.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • disneyfan2008

FMLA
    I will be praying for a succesful surgery and a very speedy recovery. We will all be with you holding your hand and praying. I am so sorry that your job is giving you a hard time. Have you filled out FMLA paperwork? If so, they have to hold your job for 12 weeks and if you go over that 12 weeks your onc can fill out paperwork to get around that too.

Good luck with surgery and as soon as you find out your date let us know.

Hugs,

Dawne

I have not filled out FMLA
    since I have over month of sick time and will be out 4 wks...and I have few personal days I can use..

THE ONLY TIME I use sick days are really all my Dr appts...never sick otherwise..

I also have about month of vacation days and I get more on JULY 1...

thanks everyone for comments...

I should be getting call soon...(today)

Denise
  • disneyfan2008
    17th of May-week from today
    now to tell work...ahhhhhh
  • butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944

Good Luck Denise and thank
    Good Luck Denise and thank God they got you in ASAP, you have gone through so much already. I hope you don't get too much grief at the office you surely don't need that added stress.

Hugs,
    Lorrie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Good Luck Denise and thank God they got you in ASAP, you have gone through so much already. I hope you don't get too much grief at the office you surely don't need that added stress.

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Prayers for you, Denise
    Hoping for a quick and speedy recovery!

Vicki Sam
  • LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    So glad you got a date- and
    So glad you got a date- and it's so soon too! We'll be praying for you.

Good luck with work. Remember to also write them or have your Dr. write a letter. It's good to have things in writing too....
  • disneyfan2008

So glad you got a date- and
    So glad you got a date- and it's so soon too! We'll be praying for you.

Good luck with work. Remember to also write them or have your Dr. write a letter. It's good to have things in writing too....

well I got call
    from one of my upper bosses said YOUR health is #1 etc...do what you must..but I was told that 4 yrs ago and back fired..during radiation...so we'll see this time around..

I asked how long in hospital...I was told avg 4 days...but insurnce goes day by day to see if I NEED TO stay in...

*used to be week now maybe 4 days
    Denise
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Hugs,
    Lorrie

Praying for you
    Praying for you Denise!

Hugs, Diane
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Wishing you the best of luck
    Wishing you the best of luck with your surgery Denise and for a speedy recovery.

Sue :)
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

I have not filled out FMLA
    since I have over month of sick time and will be out 4 wks...and I have few personal days I can use..

THE ONLY TIME I use sick days are really all my Dr appts...never sick otherwise..

I also have about month of vacation days and I get more on JULY 1...

thanks everyone for comments...

I should be getting call soon...(today)

Denise

I'll be praying for a
    I'll be praying for a successful surgery for you.

Hugs, Megan