OT (Tylenol)

Lynn Smith
Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member
I read today that long term use of tylenol can cause blood cancers.There is more research to be done etc but this is what they are saying.I read it on my Yahoo homepage(news).

It does say chronic use of it.

I never take it.

Lynn Smith

Comments

• LoveBabyJesus
    LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
    wow
    Thanks for sharing Lynn. I try not to take any drugs. Chemo is ENOUGH!

I sometimes wonder how many drugs and foods cause cancer(s) and how many of those companies/pharmaceuticals know about it in advance. I do believe there are people out there who really don't care. After all, there is so much money been made on drugs (and foods).
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Tylenol
    Seems like everything causes something, I only take tylenol if I am up for surgery as it is what surgeons like you to take as it does not thin the blood. Now that said I had to stop using it because it causes liver damage when used often. I get migraines, normal aches and pains and was using it for my migraines and such....not anymore my liver numbers soared and when I asked what could cause that I was told drinking too much LOL I have never been a drinker unless you cound soda pop and tea....so they asked if I use tylenol regularly I said yes they said stop it and switch to Ibeprofen which I did. You just never know.

RE