Shout out to those in the path of the recent tornadoes

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
Concerned for our sister's who are in the path of these storms, praying for you all and wishing you all well. If you can come on and let us know you are okay.

Hugs and Prayers,

RE

Comments

• butterflylvr
    butterflylvr Member Posts: 944
    My condolences and prayers
    My condolences and prayers too.. Crazy, crazy spring weather we've been having even up here in Wisconsin.

Lorrie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

My condolences and prayers
    My condolences and prayers too.. Crazy, crazy spring weather we've been having even up here in Wisconsin.

Lorrie

Thinking about all of you, and your extended
    families. Prayers coming in your direction.

Vicki Sam
  • gagee
    gagee Member Posts: 332
    My thoughts and Prayers are
    My thoughts and Prayers are with any and all in harms way... here at home or far away. Wish we all could help more. Diana
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    I've been watching for posts from our sisters
    and hoping that everyone is okay. We even had tornado watches - a few touched down, nothing like the scale of those in across the rest of the country. Flooding, too. Very unusual weather.

Sue
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    sbmly53 said:

I've been watching for posts from our sisters
    and hoping that everyone is okay. We even had tornado watches - a few touched down, nothing like the scale of those in across the rest of the country. Flooding, too. Very unusual weather.

Sue

My prayers are with everyone
    My prayers are with everyone effected. So sad!

Nancy
  • Lynn Smith
    Lynn Smith Member Posts: 1,264 Member

My prayers are with everyone
    My prayers are with everyone effected. So sad!

Nancy

Worst storms
    I heard the storms/tornados that hit these area are the worst in over 50 years. Very sad there were so many deaths and so much destruction.Thoughts and Prayers to everyone in those states that were effected by this. Such a tragedy.

Lynn Smith
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    My prayers are with them all
    My prayers are with them all too. Such devastation!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    My prayers are with all
    My prayers are with all those who have suffered this devastation.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    My thoughts and prayers to all affected.
    It is un-imaginabel what they were hit with to me. I've lived through many hurricanes (some pretty big one) and been very close (aas in across the street) from tornadoes but the pictures that are being shown boggle my mind as to the extent of destruction.

I really hope that the weather we're experiencing today does not go down there. We're getting snow off and on (ND is blizzard conditions - the the "South" Dakota); wind chill is 18F; winds are sustained at about 40 mph but there have been gusts at 68 and it's suposed to get worse before it dies down late this afternoon/early night. They do not need this attacking them.

Prayers for all.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    gagee said:

My thoughts and Prayers are
    My thoughts and Prayers are with any and all in harms way... here at home or far away. Wish we all could help more. Diana

Praying for everyone too.
    Praying for everyone too. These storms are so terrible. I hope this is the end of them.

Lex
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I too am concerned for all who are in the path of these tornados. I watched 20/20 Friday night and couldn't believe the devastation I was looking at. I know many lost their lives too. It is very sobering. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.
    Char
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    natly15 said:

My prayers are with all
    My prayers are with all those who have suffered this devastation.

I've been praying for all of
    I've been praying for all of the people that have had these awful tornadoes and the flooding. I just hope it is over now and some nice Spring weather can come for everyone.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

I too am concerned for all who are in the path of these tornados. I watched 20/20 Friday night and couldn't believe the devastation I was looking at. I know many lost their lives too. It is very sobering. My thoughts and prayers are with all of them.
    Char

Still on my mind ...
    Thinking and praying for all of you ...

Vicki Sam