This gal's OUTTA here!!!

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I am so Happy for YOU! This is Wonderful news!
    I hope the relocation goes as smooth as butter for you. Congratulations! Keep us posted on your progress.

I am over the Moon with happiness with your good
    news, Ayse. So hap hap happy for you!

Good things, come to those who wait !

Yippee .... and Yahoo

Kekee
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Great news
    So happy to hear your great news, Ayse! You will love NYC! I surely do! We visit there about 3-4 times a year. Hope to see you at Hershey! Hugs, Linda
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    linpsu said:

Great news
    So happy to hear your great news, Ayse! You will love NYC! I surely do! We visit there about 3-4 times a year. Hope to see you at Hershey! Hugs, Linda

Congratulations!!!
    Ayse,
    Congratulation - moving forward to meet your dream. Do not forget to give us your new address. Since I lived in NY and NJ am very curious about your new home.
    Hugs
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    "Start spreading the news..."
    Ahhh, New York. It's wonderful to hear that you will return to the place you call "home".
    Safe and blessed travels to you!

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sea60 said:

"Start spreading the news..."
    Ahhh, New York. It's wonderful to hear that you will return to the place you call "home".
    Safe and blessed travels to you!

Hugs,

Sylvia

Ayse Congrats!
    I'm so happy

Ayse Congrats!
    I'm so happy that a dream has become a reality!
    You go girl.
    Hugs,
    Wanda
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    WONDERFUL! NEWS
    Dear Ayse,

You love New York as I love Chicago. Great to visit other places, but there is no city like each of our citkoes. Having just been to Manhattan for a wedding, it is a bustling city filled with excitement. It is alive. It is like no city that I have even visited. It is definitely different from Chicago.

If you are passing through Chicago, call me. You have my address, but do you have my phone? How long are you allowing for your traveling? Are you allowing for any stopovers? If ao, maybe we could get together.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • yv1214
    yv1214 Member Posts: 72

WONDERFUL! NEWS
    Dear Ayse,

You love New York as I love Chicago. Great to visit other places, but there is no city like each of our citkoes. Having just been to Manhattan for a wedding, it is a bustling city filled with excitement. It is alive. It is like no city that I have even visited. It is definitely different from Chicago.

If you are passing through Chicago, call me. You have my address, but do you have my phone? How long are you allowing for your traveling? Are you allowing for any stopovers? If ao, maybe we could get together.

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Congrats...
    Very happy for you!!!
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

WONDERFUL! NEWS
    Dear Ayse,

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle

Congrats on your good news,
    Congrats on your good news, you will love it back here, not too far from me in Philadelphia. Hope your move goes well
  • ElizabethB
    ElizabethB Member Posts: 89
    good news
    oh how exciting ,congradulations on your move enjoy NYC I am from Mass originally I am on west coast for 50 years I still miss east coast You will love the shopping there good luck...xoxo
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077

good news
    oh how exciting ,congradulations on your move enjoy NYC I am from Mass originally I am on west coast for 50 years I still miss east coast You will love the shopping there good luck...xoxo

How exciting~
    a new journey, a new home, all sorts of new and yet familiar events and places for you to experience! I am glad for you Ayse~~
    ~M
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    I am still on that cloud (:
    Thank you all so much for your overwhelmingly caring responses!

For those of you that didn't know, I lived in AZ for 4 years now.
    I am looking to move to the CT area, New haven looks really appealing.
    It's a bustling university town, I love a diverse crowd, it's near the ocean
    and about an hour from NYC. I already where I will spend my weekends.

If it wasn't for my four legged critters that I know will go nuts during
    this super long ride, I would love to stop and visit lotsa places...oh well.

I say out with the old in with the new.. boobs and all.. LOL

Love you all!
    Ayse
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    aysemari said:

Love you all!
    Ayse

Congrats! I am so very
    Congrats! I am so very happy for you. I always love visiting NYC: the different cultures; the food; the theaters; museums; shopping; Central Park--I could go on and on. New Haven sounds like a great fit for you.
  • Chickadee1955
    Chickadee1955 Member Posts: 356 Member

Congrats! I am so very
    Congrats! I am so very happy for you. I always love visiting NYC: the different cultures; the food; the theaters; museums; shopping; Central Park--I could go on and on. New Haven sounds like a great fit for you.

Yeah Aysemarie!
    It took me

Yeah Aysemarie!

It took me 37 years to finally get out of Phoenix and home to Northern California. I cried tears of joy the whole drive HOME! There is a siren call from the place your soul calls home and nothing will satisfy it but to return. I am so happy for you!

Chickadee
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    I am feel your joy and
    I am feel your joy and excitement. I am so very happy for you. Let us know how the move goes and how you settle again. Again, so very happy for you I know you have been wanting to do this for quite a while.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    You have had a "New York
    You have had a "New York state of mind" for as long as I have known you~and I could not be any happier for you!!! Thank you for thinking that this most awesome news was a good reason to celebrate with Chen♥ wine~ I am indeed honored!

Go Ayse, Go!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    aysemari said:

Love you all!
    Ayse

I live just outside of New Haven!
    Ayse,

New Haven is great! Wonderful restaurants and lots to do. Guilford is 15 mins. East of NH. Will you be looking for work? I have hundreds of business clients in the area and can get your resume out there. The medical care is also great. I'm very happy for you.

Roseann
  • Grandma X 6
    Grandma X 6 Member Posts: 135
    chenheart said:

You have had a "New York
    You have had a "New York state of mind" for as long as I have known you~and I could not be any happier for you!!! Thank you for thinking that this most awesome news was a good reason to celebrate with Chen♥ wine~ I am indeed honored!

Go Ayse, Go!!!!!!

Hugs,
    Chen

I'm in CT also
    I live in Norwalk When you get settled in all of us Ct Sisters must get together now that the weather is getting warmer of course anyone would be welcomed. Good luck with you move. Cindy
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    aisling8 said:

You've wanted this
    for so long and here it is!

Yahoo for you. How exciting, putting a dream into action.

You go, girl!!!

xoxox
    Victoria

I am so happy for you
    I am so happy for you Ayse!

Hugs, Angie
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Soooooooooooooooo Happy for
    Soooooooooooooooo Happy for you.

Hugs

Donna
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415

Soooooooooooooooo Happy for
    Soooooooooooooooo Happy for you.

Hugs

Donna

So Pleased!!
    Just returned from our 6 week trip and what wonderful news to come home to!!!! Here's wishing you lots of luck and lots of fun too! I love to be alone in NY and just wander the streets...always finding something unexpected.