Hospital update

Comments

• Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Oh Meena,
    Sending you positive thoughts & prayers! You can beat this. Just keep the faith and keep your positive attitude. Us northeast girls are meeting in PA in October, and we want you there! Keep us posted.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    chenheart said:

Sweetest Meena~ how I wish I
    Sweetest Meena~ how I wish I could reach across the miles and hug you!! Of course your news was not what you wanted to hear, but now that you know, I too trust that your Dr and the entire medical team will do EVERYTHING possible to reverse your situation and give you the quality and quantity of life you so richly deserve. Hold on to every morsel of encouragement and positive news...and know that above all you are loved and held in the hearts of all of the Kindred Spirits.

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I wish I could hug you
    I wish I could hug you Meena. I am so very sorry to read this. I am adding my prayers, as the other pink sisters have already.

We are all praying for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Oh Meena,
    Sending you positive thoughts & prayers! You can beat this. Just keep the faith and keep your positive attitude. Us northeast girls are meeting in PA in October, and we want you there! Keep us posted.

xoxo,
    Jean

Dear Meena
    I can only add to what everyone else has said. We love you, wish you the absolute best, sending hopes, prayers, and positive vibes your way.

Suzanne
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I will pray for you and your
    I will pray for you and your family. I am happy to hear you are surrounded by many who love you. We love you as well. You may be miles away, but we Kindred Spirits stand firm by your side. God bless.

I have added you to our
    I have added you to our prayer list at church Meena. There is strength in prayers.

Sue
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxoxox Lynn
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    lynn1950 said:

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. xoxoxox Lynn

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers Meena.

Love, Diane
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

You are already a miracle
    You are already a miracle Meena! You have been through so much and have not just survived but thrived! You will continue to be blessed with the Grace of God! My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

"May you be at Peace, May you be Free of Suffering."
    Dianne

Stay positive Meena and keep
    Stay positive Meena and keep that courageous attitude of yours! Praying to God for a miracle for you!

Hugs and Love,

Megan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    skipper54 said:

Never give up!
    Sending prayers and will keep sending them that you beat this!

I will always have you in my
    I will always have you in my prayers! Always!

Love, hugs and hope to you,

Susie
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    DianeBC said:

You are in my thoughts and
    You are in my thoughts and prayers Meena.

Love, Diane

Thank you for your prayers,
    Thank you for your prayers, Believe me that i will continue the fight forever!!!!. I will never stop, My wonderful family is by me every second, The fight goes on. I will be the champ. I cannot believe this feeling. Love Meena
  • BlownAway60
    BlownAway60 Member Posts: 851
    Meena,I brought the sheriff
    Meena,

I brought the sheriff back to beat the crap out of your cancer cells.

Hugs and Prayers

Donna.
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    meena1 said:

Thank you for your prayers, Believe me that i will continue the fight forever!!!!. I will never stop, My wonderful family is by me every second, The fight goes on. I will be the champ. I cannot believe this feeling. Love Meena

Just like you...
    ...will continue to fight - I will continually HOPE, with all my heart and soul, that things will turn around for you. Yes, even if it takes a miracle. And maybe some magic, too. So, I'm waving my imaginary wand in your direction.

And just as you are surrounded by love from your family at home, you are surrounded by love from all of us here via cyberspace.

(((HUGS))), Susan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    meena1 said:

You are the champ!
    Yes, you will fight! You are so brave, so amazing. Your family here has joined in prayers for you.

Hugs, Angie
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Meena,I brought the sheriff
    Meena,

I brought the sheriff back to beat the crap out of your cancer cells.

Hugs and Prayers

Donna.

God bless you Meena. I will
    God bless you Meena. I will keep praying for you as hard as I can Meena. Your sisters love you and are all supporting and encouraging you.

Big hugs and lots of prayers,

Lex
  • survivorbc09
    meena1 said:

We said a prayer for you at
    We said a prayer for you at church today Meena. Prayers do work!

Hugs, Jan
  • survivorbc09
    meena1 said:

We said a prayer for you at
    We said a prayer for you at church today Meena. Prayers do work!

Hugs, Jan
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Alexis F said:

God bless you Meena. I will
    God bless you Meena. I will keep praying for you as hard as I can Meena. Your sisters love you and are all supporting and encouraging you.

Big hugs and lots of prayers,

Lex

Like my other 'Sisters in Pink' .. Kindred Spirits .. I too will
    be praying asking our Lord to guide you and your entire medical staff in this next phase of your medical journey.

Loving and gentle hugs for you, Meena

Strength, Courage and Hope ..

Vicki Sam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    skipper54 said:

Never give up!
    Sending prayers and will keep sending them that you beat this!

Saying prayers daily and
    Saying prayers daily and nightly for you!

Hugs, Angie
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    camul said:

Meena, I believe in miracles
    Meena, I believe in miracles and I will keep praying for you. Don't give up. I was asking all of these questions of my MO this last week and he said there is always gamma radiation and other chemos. So I am not giving up on you! I will keep praying for you and for your doctors. Find the strength and don't give up.

Sending love and hugs and more prayers,
    ~Carol

Praying for you Meena!
    Praying for you Meena! Hoping you will continue to keep posting to let us know how you are.

Lots of hugs!
  • mom62
    mom62 Member Posts: 604 Member
    We Love You Too
    Meena,

Thanks for the update, I know it must be hard to write. I'll say a prayer for you. Life is what we make it and you make it wonderful just by being in it. Bless you and good luck with your treatment. May it give you more time with your family.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    mom62 said:

We Love You Too
    Meena,

Thanks for the update, I know it must be hard to write. I'll say a prayer for you. Life is what we make it and you make it wonderful just by being in it. Bless you and good luck with your treatment. May it give you more time with your family.

Look at how loved you are
    Look at how loved you are Meena and how we all admire you for your strength and courage. You are truly one amazing warrior!

Praying and sending hugs,

Sue :)