Hospital update

meena1
meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
I was in the hospital from Monday until last nite. They did a MRI last friday and found a tumor on my brain. The tumor is 2 inches and causing me some pressure which is causing a lot of nauseau. Hopefully, I am in a good place right now and they are doing everything they can to help me, I cannot express how wonderful my life is and was. I have a wonderful family, hubby, kids, sisters and friends. I love everyone so much. I know that we have had such bad news, i hope i can fight this, I dsparatedly want to live. Now, let me know if you know others who survived this. I do not know of how much hope my doctor has for me, I just want to live!!! Please continue to pray for me, and if you know others who have been through this, how did they make it. I love you all. Love Forever, MEENA

Comments

• patti anne
    patti anne Member Posts: 101
    In my prayers
    This breaks my heart. I hope and pray you fight this and WIN!! I lift your name up in prayer. ♥

Patti Anne
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Meena please do not loose hope
    My Acupuncture doctor's mother with breast cancer have survived met tumors to the brain for 6 years. She had breast cancer recurrence after 6 years and is put on tablet form of Herceptine. I have not seen my doc for 3 months, last time she was stable.
    We love you very much too.
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Hope
    Meena, I'm hoping you'll stay as strong as you always have been. I'm sending you all my positive thoughts and prayers in the hope that you will win this latest battle. There are so many on this board who are counting on you.....and believing in you.

Hugs, Sally
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003

Hope
    Meena, I'm hoping you'll stay as strong as you always have been. I'm sending you all my positive thoughts and prayers in the hope that you will win this latest battle. There are so many on this board who are counting on you.....and believing in you.

Hugs, Sally

thank you, all!!!! keep
    thank you, all!!!! keep praying for a miracle.
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Meena,
    Miracles happen more than we realize. You are a strength and inspiration. I love you and I pray and hope and wish for you.

Tender hugs,

Sue
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Meena, I believe in miracles
    Meena, I believe in miracles and I will keep praying for you. Don't give up. I was asking all of these questions of my MO this last week and he said there is always gamma radiation and other chemos. So I am not giving up on you! I will keep praying for you and for your doctors. Find the strength and don't give up.

Sending love and hugs and more prayers,
    ~Carol
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Never give up!
    Sending prayers and will keep sending them that you beat this!
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    skipper54 said:

Never give up!
    Sending prayers and will keep sending them that you beat this!

meena
    I'm sorry to read of this latest development. Keep up your fight, there are possibilities! In the meantime, be assured that you are held in the thoughts of us all. When you feel up to it, let us know what the plan is. Please let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Stay strong and know in your heart that you have many pulling for you. Prayers are being said. God bless. Marsha
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Meena
    Keep on fighting. Miracles happen everday. I will keep you in my thoughts and send you all the positive energy possible to help you get through this.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    meena1 said:

thank you, all!!!! keep
    thank you, all!!!! keep praying for a miracle.

Praying
    Meena, I am praying for a miracle for you. If anyone deserves one, you do.

Please continue to fight, please Meena!

I hope you can draw strength from all of the prayers, love and admiration that your pink sisters all have for you.

Sue
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    ladyg said:

Meena
    Keep on fighting. Miracles happen everday. I will keep you in my thoughts and send you all the positive energy possible to help you get through this.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Meena
    I am praying for you. I definetly believe in miracles and I know that God is the ultimate physician. Please stay strong like you have always been and keep fighting. Know that we are all with you holding your hand, holding you up, and helping you fight.

Hugs and God Bless you,

Dawne
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Meena, I believe in miracles
    Meena, I believe in miracles and I believe you deserve one (or many). As others have said, people have survived this type of dx and in my heart of hearts I hope/wish that it happens to you. Many big hugs...
    jan
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    ladyg said:

Meena

Hugs,
    Georgia

Miracles do happen Meena,
    Miracles do happen Meena, and, I pray for one for you. You are always in my thoughts and always in my prayers.

Please keep posting to let us know how you are. We are here for you.

Hugs and prayers,

Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    ladyg said:

Meena

Hugs,
    Georgia

Miracles do happen Meena,
    Miracles do happen Meena, and, I pray for one for you. You are always in my thoughts and always in my prayers.

Please keep posting to let us know how you are. We are here for you.

Hugs and prayers,

Debby
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I will pray for you and your
    I will pray for you and your family. I am happy to hear you are surrounded by many who love you. We love you as well. You may be miles away, but we Kindred Spirits stand firm by your side. God bless.
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    I am so sorry Meena! Please
    I am so sorry Meena! Please know that we are here for you, we care and you are on my prayer list as we speak. Please update us you get further information. (((HUGS)))

Nancy
  • sal314
    sal314 Member Posts: 599 Member
    So, So Sorry
    for the crappy news. I think it's such a personal decision to decide on whether to continue to fight the cancer. I had a very good friend who had the same crushing news. She decided to stop treatment as she felt the side effects would be too much and she wanted to feel good and be strong during whatever time she had left.

Do what is right in your heart. I can't imagine to have to make such a difficult decision!
    You are a true inspiration to all. I'm sure you will do what is the best for you. You will know what that is when you feel at peace with whatever you decide.

Prayers being sent your way!!

Blessings & Peace,
    Sally
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Sweetest Meena~ how I wish I
    Sweetest Meena~ how I wish I could reach across the miles and hug you!! Of course your news was not what you wanted to hear, but now that you know, I too trust that your Dr and the entire medical team will do EVERYTHING possible to reverse your situation and give you the quality and quantity of life you so richly deserve. Hold on to every morsel of encouragement and positive news...and know that above all you are loved and held in the hearts of all of the Kindred Spirits.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I am holding on to hope
    as there have been stories that I had read where the cancer had spread and yet these people are alive today. Lance Armstrong and Jodie Olsteen are such stories of inspiration.

Hope is there. It pains me to hear you having to go through this. You have such a fighting spirit and your gratefulness for family and life is inspiring.

You are in my prayers Sister, every day.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    sea60 said:

I am holding on to hope
    as there have been stories that I had read where the cancer had spread and yet these people are alive today. Lance Armstrong and Jodie Olsteen are such stories of inspiration.

Hope is there. It pains me to hear you having to go through this. You have such a fighting spirit and your gratefulness for family and life is inspiring.

You are in my prayers Sister, every day.

Hugs,

Sylvia

You are already a miracle
    You are already a miracle Meena! You have been through so much and have not just survived but thrived! You will continue to be blessed with the Grace of God! My thoughts and prayers are with you always.

"May you be at Peace, May you be Free of Suffering."
    Dianne