This gal's OUTTA here!!!

aysemari
aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
EVERYONE - I am stoked, deliriously happy etc.

I got my mortgage and will be soon relocating to the east coast.
Closer to NYC the city that lured me to the US in the first place.

I can already feel it's energy, smell the variety of cuisines and
have humming it's song for weeks now.. New York, New York.

Time to pack up the kitties and make a home for us.

Chen, I opened your wine for this special occasion and Kekee...

NOW you can cry tears of joy with me!

Hugs everyone,

Ayse

Comments

• ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    That's Great!
    I am so glad to hear your good news. You sound so excited that it makes me excited for you too. Good luck on you move and your new home!

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member
    ladyg said:

That's Great!
    I am so glad to hear your good news. You sound so excited that it makes me excited for you too. Good luck on you move and your new home!

Hugs,
    Georgia

You've wanted this
    for so long and here it is!

Yahoo for you. How exciting, putting a dream into action.

You go, girl!!!

xoxox
    Victoria
  • camul
    camul Member Posts: 2,537
    Ayse, Congratulations. I
    Ayse,

Congratulations. I am so happy that everything is working out for you and before the hot weather sets in! Where on the east coast will you be moving to and when is the big move?

I love NYC. It has to be one of the most energetic cities in the world and always something going on. My ex-husband is from Fort Lee, NJ and we spent quite a bit of time in the city. Nothing better than a Yankee's game and the garment district!

You deserve to be happy! Smiles, hugs, and margarita's to celebrate.
    ~Carol
  • BioAdoptMom
    BioAdoptMom Member Posts: 358
    You sound so excited!
    You sound so excited! Congratulations and good luck with your exciting move!

Nancy
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    THIS is GREAT!!!!
    It's all about living your dreams!!!

You GO, girl!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • Marsha Mulvey
    Marsha Mulvey Member Posts: 597 Member
    KathiM said:

THIS is GREAT!!!!
    It's all about living your dreams!!!

You GO, girl!!!

Hugs, Kathi

don't know
    Ayse, I don't know where you are now, but I'm very happy for you that you're heading where you WANT TO BE! If you're happy there, I'm sure the kitties will be too. Congratulations. Isn't it funny how different we all are? I was born, raised, and stayed in the same small CITY, and often wished I lived in a small town where everyone knew everyone. Mayberry!

Smiles, Marsha
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    :-)
    Extremely happy for you, I know this has been a goal for awhile now! CONGRATS!

RE
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Congratulations!!!
    Hope it all goes smoothly!

Kind regards, Susan
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member

Congratulations!!!
    Hope it all goes smoothly!

Kind regards, Susan

That's great!
    I'm only a 1and 1/2 hour train ride from NYC. Once you get settled, pm me if you would like to get together. I live in Guilford,CT.

Roseann
  • ms.sunshine
    ms.sunshine Member Posts: 707 Member
    roseann4 said:

That's great!
    I'm only a 1and 1/2 hour train ride from NYC. Once you get settled, pm me if you would like to get together. I live in Guilford,CT.

Roseann

Much joy for you
    Glad to hear you and the kitties are moving eastward. Make sure you have a warm coat by next winter. I wish you the best of times.

Jennifer
  • BunnyJane
    BunnyJane Member Posts: 213
    roseann4 said:

That's great!

Roseann

congrats!
    So, YOU WILL be joining Jean and the rest of the East Coast girls in Hershey, PA in October? Hope so! Good luck with the move-- if you need help please let me know as I am not that far away! Jane
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    BunnyJane said:

congrats!
    So, YOU WILL be joining Jean and the rest of the East Coast girls in Hershey, PA in October? Hope so! Good luck with the move-- if you need help please let me know as I am not that far away! Jane

The East coast is where it's
    The East coast is where it's at! Hip Hip Hooray for you! I live in MA so not too far from you. Good luck with the move!

Dianne
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    OH AYSE!!!!!
    I am sooooo happy for you and have tears of joy running down my cheek. I know that you wanted this so much.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    I guess that the old adage
    I guess that the old adage "good things come to those that wait" is true. I'm also so happy for you and wishing you a wonderful and joyous life in your new home. You deserve it!!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Ayse
    how wonderful! I live in CT and along with 3 of my friends we visit New York every now and then. The city is fascinating. One of my friends is an artist and grew up on Staten Island. She painted 2 cows several years ago of the more than 50 that were on display all over NYC. If you are moving soon, you could join us Northeast girls at our spa weekend?????
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    cahjah75 said:

Ayse
    how wonderful! I live in CT and along with 3 of my friends we visit New York every now and then. The city is fascinating. One of my friends is an artist and grew up on Staten Island. She painted 2 cows several years ago of the more than 50 that were on display all over NYC. If you are moving soon, you could join us Northeast girls at our spa weekend?????
    {{hugs}} Char

Congrats !!!!! and Cheers
    Congrats !!!!! and Cheers !!!!
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Kat11 said:

Congrats !!!!! and Cheers
    Congrats !!!!! and Cheers !!!!

NYC
    I live 30 miles North of NYC so when you get here, drop me a note here.. Where are you thinking of going? Have a safe trip. HUGS!! Cathy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Ayse,
    I am so excited for you! I know how much you wanted this. Now, you will be closer to me - perhaps you'll be able to join the Northeast girls in Hershey, PA? And Renee comes to visit NY, so....

Hugs,

Sue
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    cruf said:

NYC
    I live 30 miles North of NYC so when you get here, drop me a note here.. Where are you thinking of going? Have a safe trip. HUGS!! Cathy

New York, New York
    Great news, Ayse. Congratulations. Yippe and all that.

I'm going to NYC in September. I'm so looking forward to it.

Suzanne
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    I am so Happy for YOU! This is Wonderful news!
    I hope the relocation goes as smooth as butter for you. Congratulations! Keep us posted on your progress.