Thursday AM check-in

Aortus
Aortus Member Posts: 967
Good morning, ladies! Whatever on earth gave me the idea of letting you hang around with Sister Pauline? I'm in my hotel room now, enjoying the comparative peace and quiet before we hit the road. Moopy is with me too, no doubt rolling her eyes in heaven because the hotel room we're in overlooks a busy railroad line. Even though you have all been awful, it's time to get into Der Bug and get back on the road.

But not until we do a great big burner in the hotel parking lot to celebrate Ayse's big move!

With love and gratitude,
Joe

Comments

• skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Safe travels Joe!

Safe travels Joe!
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Joe
    travel safely and know that we are keeping watch over you as is Moopy.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Prayer before traveling
    In my faith a prayer is supposed to be said before leaving on a journey. Just thought I would share this with you (and Moopy) as you go on yours:

May it be Your will, Lord our G-d and G-d of our ancestors, to guide us in peace, to sustain us in peace, to lead us to our desired destination in health and joy and peace, and to bring us home in peace. Save us from every enemy and disaster on the way, and from all calamities that threaten the world. Bless the work of our hands. May we find grace, love and compassion in Your sight and in the sight of all who see us. Hear our supplication, for You listen to prayer and supplication. Praised are You, Lord who hears prayer.

IRENE
  • mwallace1325
    mwallace1325 Member Posts: 806
    Joe
    Have a safe trip. We're all with you in spirit.

marge
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Hello, Bro!
    Hope you've got your iPod with you. :-)

Keeping you, and beloved Moopster, even closer in my thoughts and heart during this journey. Again - wishing you safe travels, and decent (at the very least!) weather. We had frost on the rooftops again this morning.

Love, lots, xo 12/25
  • aisling8
    aisling8 Member Posts: 1,627 Member

Hello, Bro!
    Hope you've got your iPod with you. :-)

Keeping you, and beloved Moopster, even closer in my thoughts and heart during this journey. Again - wishing you safe travels, and decent (at the very least!) weather. We had frost on the rooftops again this morning.

Love, lots, xo 12/25

Awful????
    You think we've been awful??? I've been on my best behavior, no teasing, no whining, no drinking, and not once did I ask you to stop the car. Geesh, you're a hard one to travel with.

Be that as it may, I'll continue to behave and send you warm positive thoughts as you drive along. My porch light is on and you and Moopy and Sister Pauline are in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo
    Victoria
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    aisling8 said:

Awful????
    You think we've been awful??? I've been on my best behavior, no teasing, no whining, no drinking, and not once did I ask you to stop the car. Geesh, you're a hard one to travel with.

Be that as it may, I'll continue to behave and send you warm positive thoughts as you drive along. My porch light is on and you and Moopy and Sister Pauline are in my thoughts and prayers.

xoxo
    Victoria

Hmmmm Awful ??
    Not me for sure .... Railroad I get the rolling eyes. Pay attention to the road, don't drive to fast, be safe. God Bless.
    Kathy
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Awful? Really?
    You ain't seen nothin' yet! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna play that song the whole rest of the way. Did I ever tell you about the time I saw BTO in concert???? No? I'm old, got lotsa stories....

Sue
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    sbmly53 said:

Awful? Really?
    You ain't seen nothin' yet! As a matter of fact, I'm gonna play that song the whole rest of the way. Did I ever tell you about the time I saw BTO in concert???? No? I'm old, got lotsa stories....

Sue

Ooops, I forgot Sister Pauline was in the front seat ....
    not that I could see over Victoria's head, did I mention that Ayse was spiking my Ice Tea's .. jeez, what's a girl to do .. but totally enjoy herself! Yikes, I think I feel a wad of gum in the back of my hair!

Strength and Peace, I pray for you, dear Joe.

Vicki Sam
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    Joe
    We love you, Joe!!! Hugs, Linda
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    Joe
    Travel Safe. Maybe some of them will fall asleep and you can have a quieter trip...lol

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    ladyg said:

Joe
    Travel Safe. Maybe some of them will fall asleep and you can have a quieter trip...lol

Hugs,
    Georgia

Thinking of you and Lisa tonight
    Joe,
    Thinking of you and Moopy tonightPlease take care of yourself
    New Flower
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613

Thinking of you and Lisa tonight
    Joe,
    Thinking of you and Moopy tonightPlease take care of yourself
    New Flower

Time to hit the road again?
    Have a wonderful and SAFE trip!

Sylvia
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    sea60 said:

Time to hit the road again?
    Have a wonderful and SAFE trip!

Sylvia

Safe travels Joe,
    Wanda

Safe travels Joe,
    Wanda
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Just checking up on you, Joe
    How are you doing?

Sue
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Joe
    Have a safe trip. We're all with you in spirit.

marge

I know your road trip has
    I know your road trip has ended now Joe. Praying for peace for you.

Hugs, Jan
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    linpsu said:

Joe
    We love you, Joe!!! Hugs, Linda

I echo what linpus wrote.
    I echo what linpus wrote. We all love you!

Hugs, Angie
  • sausageroll
    sausageroll Member Posts: 415
    sbmly53 said:

Just checking up on you, Joe
    How are you doing?

Sue

Yes!
    On the road again!!!! Have a safe trip Joe!! Don't leave too much rubber behind.