~~~~Let's All Light The Way For Aortus and Moopy~~~~

Noel
Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
edited April 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
I want to show my support for Joe's road trip, not only by lighting a candle for Moopy, but, by lighting the way for Joe.

So, I am turning on an outside light Wednesday and will leave it on 24/7 until Joe reaches his destination.

Hoping that with all of the pink sisters leaving a light on, that Joe will not only see the unity of love and support, but, there will always be a light on shining brightly to guide him.

Love you Joe and Lisa,

♥ Noel

Comments

• jessiesmom1
    jessiesmom1 Member Posts: 915 Member
    Leaving a light on
    Noel, what a thoughtful idea. I too will leave a light on for Joe (and Moopy). IRENE
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988

Leaving a light on
    Noel, what a thoughtful idea. I too will leave a light on for Joe (and Moopy). IRENE

Lights are Burning Bright
    What a wonderful idea. My lights will go on tomorrow morning, hopefully to give a little bit of brightness to Joe as he makes this trip. Thanks for this wonderful idea. Hugs, Judy
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

What a wonderful idea. My lights will go on tomorrow morning, hopefully to give a little bit of brightness to Joe as he makes this trip. Thanks for this wonderful idea. Hugs, Judy

Me, too...
    And Moopy will see them from heaven above.

Kind regards, Susan
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Me, too...
    And Moopy will see them from heaven above.

Kind regards, Susan

Great idea Noel!
    My light will go on tomorrow morning too, to help Joe and Moopy on their long trip.

Sue :)
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Ritzy said:

Great idea Noel!
    My light will go on tomorrow morning too, to help Joe and Moopy on their long trip.

Sue :)

Great idea ....
    Like Miss Ritzy, I too will be lighting my candle tomorrow, Wednesday as well.

Vicki Sam
  • bfbear
    bfbear Member Posts: 380
    Me too...
    My lights will be on, too. Thank you, Noel, for the great idea to support Joe and Lisa.

Hugs,
    Debi
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    bfbear said:

Me too...
    My lights will be on, too. Thank you, Noel, for the great idea to support Joe and Lisa.

Hugs,
    Debi

Also will have a light on to
    Also will have a light on to light Joe and Lisa's way. Thank you for this great idea Noel.

Hugs, Angie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

What an idea Noel!
    I'll turn our light on and leave it on so if Joe might pass by, he will know I am thinking of him and Moopy.

Hugs, Jan
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Great idea -
    but I don't have another outside light to turn on that isn't already on from dusk to dawn - (it's on a sensor.). I have the flag flying on my front porch 24/7/365 so it needs to illuminated during dark - the door light is on to do that.

Susan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Rague said:

Great idea -
    but I don't have another outside light to turn on that isn't already on from dusk to dawn - (it's on a sensor.). I have the flag flying on my front porch 24/7/365 so it needs to illuminated during dark - the door light is on to do that.

Susan

Any light will be great
    Any light will be great Susan. Yours sounds perfect! Thanks!

♥ Noel
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    GREAT idea!
    Lights will be on!
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    Will do
    I will also add prayer for a safe journey and a sense of resolve. (I don't think closure is exatly what I want to say as those who have gone before us are still in our hearts).
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member

Will do
    I will also add prayer for a safe journey and a sense of resolve. (I don't think closure is exatly what I want to say as those who have gone before us are still in our hearts).

I don't have my own outside
    I don't have my own outside light so I'm leaving my battery operated candle on all night.
    What a wonderful idea! There sure is some great power on this board.
    And I'm sure they will feel it.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Will do

My lights will be on too.
    My lights will be on too. Praying that your journey will be safe. I am so sorry Joe

Hugs, Debby
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Will do

My lights will be on too.
    My lights will be on too. Praying that your journey will be safe. I am so sorry Joe

Hugs, Debby
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    ~Letting our lights shine~
    I too will turn a light on for Joe and Moopy tomorrow morning as well as lighting a candle for them both. It is truly a wonderful way to support our Joe and Moopy who have always been there for us.

RE
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    We will leave our light on, too!
    Safe journey, Joe.

Sue
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    sbmly53 said:

We will leave our light on, too!
    Safe journey, Joe.

Sue

Will leave the lights on
    You guy's are killing my heart, safe travel Joe.
  • LVG
    LVG Member Posts: 128
    Beautiful...
    Noel...
    what a beautiful idea ~I'm LIGHTS ARE ON ~ Safe Travels.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Beautiful, thoughtful idea!
    Beautiful, thoughtful idea! I will leave the outside light on, and light candles as well...at night I will use the battery operated tealights with flickering flames~