survivor

mollyz
mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
I would like to know if anyone has had stage2 b/c with lymph node involvement with 4 rounds of (fec)4 rounds of taxotere and 33 rads has had any mets to any other parts of the body? and if so how long was it? and if not how long has it been since you had your treatments?

Comments

• New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Hi
    I am not sure if my story will help you. I was diagnosed with Stage IIIC almost 3 years ago. I have had mastectomy, 6 rounds of Chemo Taxotere/Cytoxan and 36 radiation treatment. I am currently with NED.
    Wishing you a nice day,
    New Flower
  • mollyz

Hi
    I am not sure if my story will help you. I was diagnosed with Stage IIIC almost 3 years ago. I have had mastectomy, 6 rounds of Chemo Taxotere/Cytoxan and 36 radiation treatment. I am currently with NED.
    Wishing you a nice day,
    New Flower

survivor
    @new flower ,thanks for responding.I am so still trying to grasp all this and understand as much as i can. MOLLYZ
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    In May/06 I was dx with
    In May/06 I was dx with stage 2B, grade 3, 3/6 sentinel nodes positive with micromets. I was given 3 rounds of FEC100 and 3 rounds of Taxotere as adjuvant therapy every 3 weeks. I passed on rads and had a mastectomy. This month is my 4th yr out from chemo. How are you doing??
    hugs
    jan
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    mollyz said:

survivor
    @new flower ,thanks for responding.I am so still trying to grasp all this and understand as much as i can. MOLLYZ

I was dx almaost two years
    I was dx almaost two years ago, had AC and taxol and rads. knock on wood still ned. I also had it 17 years ago had CMF and rads and am still here!
  • mollyz

In May/06 I was dx with
    In May/06 I was dx with stage 2B, grade 3, 3/6 sentinel nodes positive with micromets. I was given 3 rounds of FEC100 and 3 rounds of Taxotere as adjuvant therapy every 3 weeks. I passed on rads and had a mastectomy. This month is my 4th yr out from chemo. How are you doing??
    hugs
    jan

phoenixrisng
    I'm doing good,what does fec 100 mean? i know fec,i just finished rads and waiting to see oncologist again to set up pet/scan and was just wondering,i see so many ladies with recurrences. MOLLYZ