OT Amreican Idol

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
So how do we feel about Paul leaving? I liked him a lot, but thought he might go after Stefano did better this week.

Comments

• pinkflutterby
    pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
    just replied and its
    just replied and its gone..... weird I am in shock! I love PAUL I really thought Stefano would go first

SAD
  • lizzie17
    lizzie17 Member Posts: 548

just replied and its
    just replied and its gone..... weird I am in shock! I love PAUL I really thought Stefano would go first

SAD

me, too
    Paul has the entertainer type personality......this time, the votes were wrong.
    I think Stephano should go!!
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

just replied and its

SAD

I thought Hailey would go
    I thought Hailey would go this evening. Paul has grown on me and I always did like Stefano.

In any event the talent is spectacular this year and I think all of them will have the opportunity for great singing careers.
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    natly15 said:

I thought Hailey would go
    I thought Hailey would go this evening. Paul has grown on me and I always did like Stefano.

In any event the talent is spectacular this year and I think all of them will have the opportunity for great singing careers.

I agree with you Natly 15...
    I thought Hailey would go. Love Paul's energy and stage presence. Also like Stefano...but thought he would go tonight. Poor guy is always on the bubble. I think Hailey and Stefano will remain in the bottom 3 in the upcoming shows until voted off. The talent is GREAT this season. They're all receiving the exposure needed for bigger and better long after the show...
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    right now it's like lotto
    they are all good (many different styles etc) but no matter who goes they are very talented...I am still rooting for JAMES>>>>>
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I don't know why you say Goodbye~ I say Hello!
    You are speaking a foreign language to me~ never having watched American Idol. I did have a small shock, when someone posted on FB that Paul had left us and his voice would be missed. I thought, OMG~ Paul McCartney died! I was obviously relieved that Sir Paul is still with us, and some "other" Paul isn't singing anymore~ at least not on American Idol! LOL

So, I have no thoughts on the other Paul...I have never heard him sing!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

You are speaking a foreign language to me~ never having watched American Idol. I did have a small shock, when someone posted on FB that Paul had left us and his voice would be missed. I thought, OMG~ Paul McCartney died! I was obviously relieved that Sir Paul is still with us, and some "other" Paul isn't singing anymore~ at least not on American Idol! LOL

Oh, Chen .. that is precious!
    Paul from American Idol, or AI as we fan's say .. is quirky, cute and has a big bright smile. And like the other AI viewers, I was sadden by Paul's departure.

Vicki Sam
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    chenheart said:

Chen, you crack me up. We
    Chen, you crack me up. We are going to have to hold you down and make you watch...lol. There is amazing talent this year. I think the best ever. And it is a great program to listen to (and not watch) while I am making those blankets.
  • disneyfan2008
    disneyfan2008 Member Posts: 6,583 Member
    chenheart said:

@chen..funny
    {Paul sounds like Rod Stewart if to compare (to me anyhow)

I am still rooting for James..
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159

@chen..funny
    {Paul sounds like Rod Stewart if to compare (to me anyhow)

I am still rooting for James..

That being the case, I would
    That being the case, I would have liked the sound of his voice!
  • VickiSam
    chenheart said:

That being the case, I would
    That being the case, I would have liked the sound of his voice!

DisneyFan .. I could listen to James and his music
    for hours! Rock and Roll Queen at HEART!

Vicki Sam
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    CC
    Now that there are few left our favs are going. I still am cheering for James. I was glad that Lauren didn't go last night. I don't vote so I can't complain.
    Char
  • VickiSam
    cahjah75 said:

CC
    Now that there are few left our favs are going. I still am cheering for James. I was glad that Lauren didn't go last night. I don't vote so I can't complain.
    Char

As a Mother, I fear for Lauren -- she seems like she may
    be ready for a break down. Maybe the stress, eliminations, and 24/7 scheduling of interviews, commercials, new song choices is taking it toll on her.

She doesn't seem to be enjoying herself. I feel so badly for Lauren.

Vicki Sam
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    VickiSam said:

As a Mother, I fear for Lauren -- she seems like she may
    be ready for a break down. Maybe the stress, eliminations, and 24/7 scheduling of interviews, commercials, new song choices is taking it toll on her.

She doesn't seem to be enjoying herself. I feel so badly for Lauren.

Vicki Sam

I thought Stefano should
    I thought Stefano should have gone, I liked Paul, and he has a beautiful smile. Agree he sounds like Rod Stewart,I though he was different!