Sacramento Lunch

2»

Comments

• Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    How wonderful that you all
    How wonderful that you all were able to meet with one another. I am sure there was plenty of smiles, laughs, and hugs going round! I am happy for you all.
    BL
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

I just added pictures to my
    I just added pictures to my expressions page. For more info, I posted "didn't mean to keep you all in suspense so long".

Hugs,

Linda

Looks like everyone made it
    Looks like everyone made it and even the mystery guest. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

Diane
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991

I just added pictures to my
    I just added pictures to my expressions page. For more info, I posted "didn't mean to keep you all in suspense so long".

Hugs,

Linda

Going to look at all of your
    Going to look at all of your pics you took. Thanks!

Hugs, Angie
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    I was so shocked and
    I was so shocked and surprised and overwhelmed and happy!!! The weather was horrid, windy and wet but OMG~ the Kindrd Spirits were absolute rays of California ( and Canadian) sunshine!
    Suzanne is not only stunningly beautiful, her embroidery on the sweatshirt is a work-of-art-treasure. And I didn't even know Pink Camelbacks existed!!!! I am so stoked about the next hike`because I have my own Camelback!!!! Linda's beaming smile says it all; the Mystery Guest blew us away by being there and bringing us each a Beanie Baby, and RE? What can I say about RE? You have seen her pretty face posted so often; in person she is lovlier, and has a laugh that rocks the room! And oh yeah~ I am really glad you got to meet my Reggie...awwwwwwwww!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    chenheart said:

I was so shocked and
    I was so shocked and surprised and overwhelmed and happy!!! The weather was horrid, windy and wet but OMG~ the Kindrd Spirits were absolute rays of California ( and Canadian) sunshine!
    Suzanne is not only stunningly beautiful, her embroidery on the sweatshirt is a work-of-art-treasure. And I didn't even know Pink Camelbacks existed!!!! I am so stoked about the next hike`because I have my own Camelback!!!! Linda's beaming smile says it all; the Mystery Guest blew us away by being there and bringing us each a Beanie Baby, and RE? What can I say about RE? You have seen her pretty face posted so often; in person she is lovlier, and has a laugh that rocks the room! And oh yeah~ I am really glad you got to meet my Reggie...awwwwwwwww!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Excited to look at Re's and
    Excited to look at Re's and your pics Linda.

Sue :)

p.s. I looked at the pics and it really looks like you had a lot of fun. So happy for those of you that made it.
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    VickiSam said:

How much fun ... was it ???? You all looked like you were
    having such a good time. I am so very happy for all of you! So sorry, I missed it.

Albert and Alfonso are on their way out ... Thank you, Lord almighty!

Vicki Sam

That's great Vicki to get
    That's great Vicki to get rid of those two! Yes, thank you God.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    aysemari said:

I am BAAAAAHAAACK!!!
    And can finally put an end to this suspense.. WOW how cool!
    PhonixRising was the special guest, I would have never guessed
    that one!! Hahaa

You ladies look like you had a great time. And isn't suzanne's
    embroidery sensational??

I really wish we could have one meeting for all of us.. maybe
    smack in the middle of the countryl.. lol

Hugs,
    Ayse

Phoenix was they mystery
    Phoenix was the mystery guest? How great!
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Ritzy said:

Excited to look at Re's and
    Excited to look at Re's and your pics Linda.

Sue :)

p.s. I looked at the pics and it really looks like you had a lot of fun. So happy for those of you that made it.

How wonderful you all could
    How wonderful you all could meet. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures.

Leeza
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Alfred and Alfonso
    sure interferred with a good time, VickiSam. I'm so sorry they're still hanging around. Even tho you weren't with us, I was so touched that you had planned on coming. It would have been sooo nice.

You know, we're really not that far apart! And now that many of us know each other in person, carpools up and down I-5 may be in our future.

Suzanne

Great pics of all of you at
    Great pics of all of you at the luncheon! Thank you for taking them and for sharing them with us.

Jan
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    jnl said:

How wonderful you all could
    How wonderful you all could meet. Thanks for sharing all of the pictures.

Leeza

I don't come on for weeks
    I don't come on for weeks and you have lunch without me. LOL I can't wait to see all of the pics that you 2 posted.
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Noel said:

I don't come on for weeks
    I don't come on for weeks and you have lunch without me. LOL I can't wait to see all of the pics that you 2 posted.

Thank you for sharing
    Great times and very happy wonderful ladies . It a pleasure to look at your pictures
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Thanks for sharing!
    An absolutely lovely group of sisters - with beautiful smiles!

Kind regards, Susan

Wanted you to know RE and
    Wanted you to know RE and Suzanne that I enjoyed the pics! Thank you!

When is the next get together?
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

Alfred and Alfonso
    sure interferred with a good time, VickiSam. I'm so sorry they're still hanging around. Even tho you weren't with us, I was so touched that you had planned on coming. It would have been sooo nice.

You know, we're really not that far apart! And now that many of us know each other in person, carpools up and down I-5 may be in our future.

Suzanne

Hoping all the sisters got
    Hoping all the sisters got to see the pics of our pink sisters!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    linpsu said:

The suspense is killing us!
    Please, please post who came! The suspense is too much. Love the pictures I saw so far; anxious to see more.
    Linda

I'm so jealous that you
    I'm so jealous that you could meet. I wish someday we all could have lunch!
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Thank you for sharing
    Great times and very happy wonderful ladies . It a pleasure to look at your pictures

Yes, thanks for sharing your
    Yes, thanks for sharing your pics.

Hugs, Kylez
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    VickiSam said:

How much fun ... was it ???? You all looked like you were
    having such a good time. I am so very happy for all of you! So sorry, I missed it.

Albert and Alfonso are on their way out ... Thank you, Lord almighty!

Vicki Sam

Excited to see all of your
    Excited to see all of your pics!

♥ Kristin ♥