AND NOW I have to have cataract surgery GEEZ

2»

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

If it isn't one thing, it's
    If it isn't one thing, it's another! You are right, you're too young! Seems like the SE's never end with Chemo!
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck with surgery!

Much Peace,
    Dianne

You are young for this
    You are young for this surgery Libby. Wishing you good luck and keep us posted.

Sue :)
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930

If it isn't one thing, it's
    If it isn't one thing, it's another! You are right, you're too young! Seems like the SE's never end with Chemo!
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers! Good luck with surgery!

Much Peace,
    Dianne

You are right, this isn't
    You are right, this isn't fair. Thinking of you and sending prayers.

Susie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    ladyg said:

After all that
    you have been through this should be a much easier. When my Mom had her eyes done she did not have any problems. I hope the same applies to you.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sorry
    Praying you will get thru the surgery with no problems and see a lot better!

Noel
  • Ticky
    Ticky Member Posts: 117
    crselby said:

If it wasn't for seeing 2 of everything, I'd be happy
    Wow, that IS no fair. I hope this is the last of all your troubles for a while. I am 59 and just had both lenses replaced in January and February. I've been nearsighted and worn glasses since I was 5. That leads to early cataracts in the lucky few. Tamoxifen didn't help. Now I can see well at a distance, no more running over curbs in the 'fog' of cataract blurriness. I need glasses to read, as I have since I was 47. However, immediately after the surgery, I developed double vision. That is, when I look at a plane in the sky, I see two. So, whereas I thought I'd be glasses-free from now on, it looks like I need prismatic lenses. I can't get any doc to suggest what is causing this, but they are all anxious to sell me the prism glasses. I hope your results are better.
    ~~Connie~~

You will love the way you see
    You will love the way you see after your cateracts are removed. On my first day back to work, I thought they put all new light bulbs in our office building. Then I realized it was my operation.

Ticky
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000

I am sorry about this latest
    I am sorry about this latest side effect! Good luck to you and lots of prayers that this will take care of the problem and you'll never have to deal with it again!

Nancy

Hoping that your cataract
    Hoping that your cataract surgery will be successful for you! I am sorry that you even have to have this done Libby.

Hugs, Megan
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Aortus said:

Sign me up
    I'll be happy to come along and lend Mr. Natly some moral support. Besides, I have to build up some resistance to y'all for my next road trip in Der Bug.

I'll be there too for you!
    I'll be there too for you! Just pick me up.

Hugs, Jan
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    VickiSam said:

libby ... I am so sorry to hear this. 44 is far too young!
    As I like to say, chemo is the gift that keeps on giving .. side efforts, that is.

Best of Luck,

Vicki Sam

I am very sorry. I agree
    I am very sorry. I agree that 44 seems way too young. Wishing you good luck.

♥ Kristin ♥
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

dont mind at all!!! I know
    dont mind at all!!! I know its so early I am a late sleeper too, but he does them all at the crack of dawn and the rechecks at 2pm grrrrrr

Just wanted to wish you good
    Just wanted to wish you good luck on Monday Libby!

Hugs, Kylez
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member

Well lets load up its April
    Well lets load up its April 18th at 6 FREAKING AM!!!! Whos a drivin????

Hoping your surgery went ok
    Hoping your surgery went ok for you today.

Hugs, Diane