Hi Mates it's FRIDAY any interesting plan for the WEEKEND?

pepebcn
pepebcn Member Posts: 6,331 Member
edited April 2011 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Here not too much , just see if got good weather and take a walk!
Hugs!

Comments

• ketziah35
    ketziah35 Member Posts: 1,145
    Full weekend for us
    We are going to a dance and comedy hour and I am going to plant 30 plants. We are finishing our deck so this will be a good time to decorate it.
  • pepebcn
    ketziah35 said:

Full weekend for us
    We are going to a dance and comedy hour and I am going to plant 30 plants. We are finishing our deck so this will be a good time to decorate it.

So....busy weekend!
    I like busy weekends!.
    Take care Ketz!
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    pepebcn said:

So....busy weekend!
    I like busy weekends!.
    Take care Ketz!

Hi pepe
    tomorrow night we are having a dinner party with a huge brisket of beef.....we have it slow cooking in the oven today so it will be yum and tender for Saturday night.

We will have drinks in the shed in our backyard with the woodstove on and then move inside for dinner.....i will post pics when everything is set up and pretty

Pepe I want to teach you another favourite canuck word....it is buddy....usually used for males and a sort of soft term of endearment....for instance....hey buddy you want to play road hockey?

it also can be used in an angry sort of way....such as hey buddy!!! get out of the flippin way!!

so buddy.....have a good day eh

hugs mags
  • Kenny H.
    Kenny H. Member Posts: 502 Member
    maglets said:

Hi pepe
    tomorrow night we are having a dinner party with a huge brisket of beef.....we have it slow cooking in the oven today so it will be yum and tender for Saturday night.

We will have drinks in the shed in our backyard with the woodstove on and then move inside for dinner.....i will post pics when everything is set up and pretty

Pepe I want to teach you another favourite canuck word....it is buddy....usually used for males and a sort of soft term of endearment....for instance....hey buddy you want to play road hockey?

it also can be used in an angry sort of way....such as hey buddy!!! get out of the flippin way!!

hugs mags

GONE FISHING!!!
    In a

GONE FISHING!!!

In a tournament for charity. (2 days) should be fun, weather looking great!
  • lisa42
    lisa42 Member Posts: 3,625 Member
    The avocado Festival
    Where I live in Fallbrook, CA our town claims to be the Avocado capital & every year in spring our street fair is called the Avocado Festival. It's basically just a street fair with vendors, food, etc., but many booths have an avocado theme. There's a contest where kids can decorate their avocado, there's even a booth that has avocado flavored ice cream- and it's good! Anyhow, that is on Sunday & we will be going in the afternoon after church. It's a lot of people, lots of walking, but we like going every year.
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

Hi pepe

hugs mags

Love your plan Mags, where are you doing it ? in the cabin?
    at home? I look forward to see these pics!.
    Ok so buddy is only for males isn't ,so can't tel buddy to a lady ,good to know it.
    So have great weekend and don't forget these pics!.
    Love my bud....mean my friend!LOL.
  • pepebcn
    Kenny H. said:

GONE FISHING!!!
    In a

GONE FISHING!!!

In a tournament for charity. (2 days) should be fun, weather looking great!

Good Kenny ,miss you last weekends!
    Just let me know the result of the tournament, hope you get a good position !
    Enjoy it!
  • pepebcn
    lisa42 said:

The avocado Festival
    Where I live in Fallbrook, CA our town claims to be the Avocado capital & every year in spring our street fair is called the Avocado Festival. It's basically just a street fair with vendors, food, etc., but many booths have an avocado theme. There's a contest where kids can decorate their avocado, there's even a booth that has avocado flavored ice cream- and it's good! Anyhow, that is on Sunday & we will be going in the afternoon after church. It's a lot of people, lots of walking, but we like going every year.

Love avocado! my favorite vegetable !
    Be careful with the calories ! LOL.
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe Member Posts: 1,425 Member
    pepebcn said:

Love avocado! my favorite vegetable !
    Be careful with the calories ! LOL.

In our area of Canada there
    In our area of Canada there is a town that has a Cranberry Festival in the fall, it's so fun. Love those kinds of seasonal festivals.
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    smokeyjoe said:

In our area of Canada there is a town that has a Cranberry Festival in the fall, it's so fun. Love those kinds of seasonal festivals.

where
    sorry Sjoe??/ where are you? good buddy

mags
  • pepebcn
    smokeyjoe said:

Not aware you are a Canadian as well eh?
    Hugs Somkey!
  • pepebcn
    maglets said:

where
    sorry Sjoe??/ where are you? good buddy

mags

Are you going to have the nice dinner in the beautiful cabin?
    Is not too cold there yet? not snow any more?.
    Hugs!
  • smokeyjoe
    pepebcn said:

Not aware you are a Canadian as well eh?
    Hugs Somkey!

Yeah, good day eh!!!
    Yeah, good day eh!!! Mags, Lake Simcoe area....I love to go to Bala for the Cranberry Festival.....could not believe it last fall there was a vendor selling choc. covered bacon!!!!! Mags, where are you?? Hugs back at you Pepe....Leena
  • pepebcn
    smokeyjoe said:

Yeah, good day eh!!!
    Yeah, good day eh!!! Mags, Lake Simcoe area....I love to go to Bala for the Cranberry Festival.....could not believe it last fall there was a vendor selling choc. covered bacon!!!!! Mags, where are you?? Hugs back at you Pepe....Leena

Confirm it bacon covered on chocolate?
    Tasted it?
  • TMac52
    TMac52 Member Posts: 352
    smokeyjoe said:

Yeah, good day eh!!!

Packing and cleaning!
    Putting my house on the market, this weekend will be boxing up clutter and finishing my 5 year punch list to spruce up the property. Got to make it look good for the most $$$$$
    Moving closer to work to cut down on stress, doctors orders.
    Had my post surgery/chemo colonoscopy yesterday. All clear...CT scan 1rst week in May.
    Tom
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe said:

Yeah, good day eh!!!

I just looked out the window
    I just looked out the window at the lake, the ice just came off the lake this week, I saw a speed boat go by just now, it's so early, early in spring there tends to be stuff floating about on the lake like X-mas trees that they use as markers for the ice fishermen, random pieces of wood from ice huts or docks that have demolished over the winter.....lots and lots of ducks, and our regular visitor the Crane has returned.
  • smokeyjoe
    smokeyjoe said:

I just looked out the window
    I just looked out the window at the lake, the ice just came off the lake this week, I saw a speed boat go by just now, it's so early, early in spring there tends to be stuff floating about on the lake like X-mas trees that they use as markers for the ice fishermen, random pieces of wood from ice huts or docks that have demolished over the winter.....lots and lots of ducks, and our regular visitor the Crane has returned.

Pepe, good grief NO!!!
    Pepe, good grief NO!!! Although I have to admit I was curious. They also had deep fried butter!!! Some things just to clog the arteries I suppose.
  • pepebcn
    TMac52 said:

Packing and cleaning!
    Putting my house on the market, this weekend will be boxing up clutter and finishing my 5 year punch list to spruce up the property. Got to make it look good for the most $$$$$
    Moving closer to work to cut down on stress, doctors orders.
    Had my post surgery/chemo colonoscopy yesterday. All clear...CT scan 1rst week in May.
    Tom

Got a hard work Tom! Hope make a good deal!
    Congrats for your results and remain us about your next scan we will send you god vibes then!
    Take care don't work too much!
  • pepebcn
    smokeyjoe said:

Pepe, good grief NO!!!
    Pepe, good grief NO!!! Although I have to admit I was curious. They also had deep fried butter!!! Some things just to clog the arteries I suppose.

Uaghhh! does not sound veer healthy !Lol.
    Enjoy your views!.
  • soccermom13
    soccermom13 Member Posts: 224
    sitting in the Phoenix airport
    waiting not so patiently for my 8:00 flight home. It is now 5:30. I dropped my husband off in SO AZ for a 300 mile bike ride, left the car at the finish and am flying home. I was going to do the ride with him until my surgery in Feb put a cabosh on those plans. So I will ride when I get home - maybe 30-35 mile trip. Hope you have a great weekend!
    Hugs Friend!
    Shanna