Scanxiety update...

Katz77
Katz77 Member Posts: 598
Stole that from Joe. Thanks to you guys for responding. I do know better. Guess it's the terrority. Cynthia, you said ct and pet go together for comparsion. I get ct head, neck, chest, abd etc on the 28th of April and pet on the 3rd of May. 5 days differance. Does that matter? Also would the pet go first? Im just going to worry about this. Will just will cross that bridge if I need too.
Love to all.Katz

Comments

• Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    hmm
    I don't think the sequence, or the number of days between tests, makes that big of a difference. The big test will be handling the scanxiety. Just find yourself some high quality time wasters - that's helping me get through what I have to get through these days.

Joe
  • dbhadra
    dbhadra Member Posts: 344 Member
    Aortus said:

hmm
    I don't think the sequence, or the number of days between tests, makes that big of a difference. The big test will be handling the scanxiety. Just find yourself some high quality time wasters - that's helping me get through what I have to get through these days.

Joe

I love that phrase,,,
    scanxiety!

yes, we've all been there...PET scan is scary! hope it all goes well for you.

Laura