Back from Vacation

pinkflutterby
pinkflutterby Member Posts: 615 Member
whew what a trip! Met with the beautiful Shy Violet :) Mother Nature played havic with our plans and we ended up being rushed and only had a little bit of time, and can you believe NO PICTURES!! !!! It was pouring rain we crammed into a store with about a million other people.

BUT she presented me with a wonderful package from my pinks! LOVE EVERYTHING and EVERYONE of ya'll so much!! THANK YOU all very much!!!

Back to normal routine tomorrow, 2 treatments and a visit to the eye doc to see whats the business with this eye deal! Fun starts at 930 woo hooo

Missed you all and happy birthday to everyone I missed!!!!!

Comments

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    No pics? Was hoping to see
    No pics? Was hoping to see you on vacation with your friend. Glad you liked your package.

Good luck tomorrow and let us know what you find out.

Hugs, Jan
  • CR1954
    CR1954 Member Posts: 1,390 Member
    Ok Libby...
    If you didn't get pics, then you are just going to have to draw everything! Sorry it rained, but glad you got to go & meet Shy Violet, even if it was only briefly.

Hugs,
    CR
  • Jean 0609
    Jean 0609 Member Posts: 2,462
    Hey Libby,
    We certainly missed you. Sorry Mother Nature messed up your plans. Glad you liked your package.

Hope everything went well today. I'm sure you are still recuperating from your trip and your treatments today.

xoxo,
    Jean
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Libby,
    We certainly missed you. Sorry Mother Nature messed up your plans. Glad you liked your package.

Hope everything went well today. I'm sure you are still recuperating from your trip and your treatments today.

xoxo,
    Jean

Welcome Back .. Miss Libby .. sure did miss you!
    So glad that you had a good time, even tho 'Mother Nature' pulled a nasty prank on you with the weather.

Stay safe, and healthy!

Strength, Courage and Hope

Vicki Sam
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Libby,

xoxo,
    Jean

Welcome back Libby!

Welcome back Libby!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    Jean 0609 said:

Hey Libby,

xoxo,
    Jean

Sorry about the weather
    Sorry about the weather Libby. It was great you got to go!

Hugs, Debby