Chemo brain highlighted in Cure

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
FYI "Cure", cancer magazine, is free to all cancer patients, survivors and caregivers. To subscribe visit: www.curetoday/subscribe

I first read one in my oncologist's waiting room and then subscribed. I have enjoyed the articles and especially the way they are geared to patients. A disclaimer: I have no association with Cure in any way, shape or form ;-)

Anyway, this month there are a few articles on chemo brain, a subject that many here have expressed an interest in.

Here is the one entitled "Reclaim Your Brain:
Reclaim Your Brain

And here is more about Cure magazine from their site:

"CURE magazine, launched in 2002 for cancer patients, survivors, and caregivers, has become the largest consumer magazine in the United States focused entirely on cancer. With a circulation of 325,000, home subscribers account for 180,000 of that figure with the remainder going to cancer centers and advocacy groups around the country. Since its inception, CURE has expanded to reflect the entire cancer continuum, including supportive care issues and long-term and late effects.

CURE Media Group is affiliated with US Oncology, Inc., the nation's leading oncology services company. CURE and www.curetoday.com are editorially independent from US Oncology."

Comments

• Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138
    Thank you
    Thanks for this great information, you always have great info! I will check it out now...before I forget! God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    thanks
    This sounds like a good source of information.
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    thanks
  • skipper54
    skipper54 Member Posts: 936 Member
    Thanks
    Thanks for the info! I've tried telling people that chemo brain exists but they give me funny looks, now I can document it.
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    Excellent article! thank
    Excellent article! thank you!
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member

Excellent article! thank
    Excellent article! thank you!

Funny I subscribed to the
    Funny I subscribed to the magazine, received and now cant remember where I put it LOL
  • Mitzi333
    Mitzi333 Member Posts: 511 Member
    carkris said:

Funny I subscribed to the
    Funny I subscribed to the magazine, received and now cant remember where I put it LOL

Thanks So Much...
    Thank You for the information.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    Mitzi333 said:

Thanks So Much...
    Thank You for the information.

Hugs~
    Mitzi ;0)

Thank You
    Thank You for posting this, I am going to subscribe right now if I can remember. I am so hoping the chemo brain gets better, half the time I can't even remember who I am anymore lol.

Hugs,

Dawne
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320

Thank You
    Thank You for posting this, I am going to subscribe right now if I can remember. I am so hoping the chemo brain gets better, half the time I can't even remember who I am anymore lol.

Hugs,

Dawne

Thank you, Cynthia, for the
    Thank you, Cynthia, for the article. As always, you are "right on" with the info!

Be Well,
    Dianne
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

Thank you, Cynthia, for the
    Thank you, Cynthia, for the article. As always, you are "right on" with the info!

Be Well,
    Dianne

Excellent information ...
    Thank you for playing it forward and sharing with so many of us, who suffer from chemo brain ..

Now we have proof (other than losing our keys, phone and remotes)to validate our suffering.

A M A Z I N G ....

Vicki Sam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

thanks

Thanks Cynthia!
    Leeza

Thanks Cynthia!

Leeza
  • ennie__1
    ennie__1 Member Posts: 32 Member
    Thank you
    Cynthia you are always such a wealth of information for all of us. Thank you for caring so much, to help us out.