Sacramento Lunch

Double Whammy
Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
I've been waiting for one of the other lunch guests to post, but guess they're still out having fun somewhere. My camera died, so I have only 4 pictures to post on my Expressions Page, but there were a lot of others taken and I'm sure they'll be posted.

It was absolutely wonderful to meet 4 other women from this board and get to know them in person. We were a small group and that was nice because we actually had the opportunity to chat personally with each other.

You'll note that my pictures are only of Gabe N Abby's Mom and Chenheart and you knew they were coming - then my camera died. Re was also there. I'm going to defer letting you know who our surprise was to Gabe N Abby's mom because she's the one who arranged it and kept it a secret. It's hers to tell. I'll just say that it was a real surprise and this woman really traveled a long way to meet us. Amazing. So hang on for that news. In the meantime, you can take a look at my 4 photos to titillate your interest in the rest of the story.

Suzanne

Comments

• TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    And you're STILL teasing me, Suzanne...
    It's getting close to my bedtime, and I'm not going to be able to sleep until I know!!

It is great to finally see Linda's beautiful face -- especially knowing all the work she must have put into organizing your get-together.

Traci
    (still waiting...!)
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    TraciInLA said:

And you're STILL teasing me, Suzanne...
    It's getting close to my bedtime, and I'm not going to be able to sleep until I know!!

It is great to finally see Linda's beautiful face -- especially knowing all the work she must have put into organizing your get-together.

Traci
    (still waiting...!)

;-D
    Group shot and other pics posted! It was such a great gathering, had a wonderful time and the surprise guest threw me for a loop! I will hold this day near to my heart for many, many years to come!

HUgs,

RE
  • RE
    ;-)
    Will post a few more pics once the reveal of our special surprise guest has been revealed. It was a doozey of a surprise!

RE
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    The suspense is killing us!
    Please, please post who came! The suspense is too much. Love the pictures I saw so far; anxious to see more.
    Linda
  • Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    RE said:

;-)
    Will post a few more pics once the reveal of our special surprise guest has been revealed. It was a doozey of a surprise!

RE

Great pics RE and Suzanne!
    Great pics RE and Suzanne! Looks like fun!

Hugs, Megan
  • Gabe N Abby Mom
    Gabe N Abby Mom Member Posts: 2,413
    I just added pictures to my
    I just added pictures to my expressions page. For more info, I posted "didn't mean to keep you all in suspense so long".

Hugs,

Linda
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I just added pictures to my expressions page. For more info, I posted "didn't mean to keep you all in suspense so long".

Hugs,

Linda

How much fun ... was it ???? You all looked like you were
    having such a good time. I am so very happy for all of you! So sorry, I missed it.

Albert and Alfonso are on their way out ... Thank you, Lord almighty!

Vicki Sam
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Wonderful!
    So much fun! You all look just great! Glad you could get together! Nice to see real photos and smiles.
  • Double Whammy
    Double Whammy Member Posts: 2,832 Member
    PinkPearl said:

Wonderful!
    So much fun! You all look just great! Glad you could get together! Nice to see real photos and smiles.

Alfred and Alfonso
    sure interferred with a good time, VickiSam. I'm so sorry they're still hanging around. Even tho you weren't with us, I was so touched that you had planned on coming. It would have been sooo nice.

You know, we're really not that far apart! And now that many of us know each other in person, carpools up and down I-5 may be in our future.

Suzanne
  • phoenixrising
    phoenixrising Member Posts: 1,508
    VickiSam said:

How much fun ... was it ???? You all looked like you were
    having such a good time. I am so very happy for all of you! So sorry, I missed it.

Albert and Alfonso are on their way out ... Thank you, Lord almighty!

Vicki Sam

Vicki, I was so looking
    Vicki, I was so looking forward to meeting you but understand completely what you've been going through. Glad Albert and Alfonso have decided to leave and give you some much deserved relief!
    hugs
    jan
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Alfred and Alfonso
    sure interferred with a good time, VickiSam. I'm so sorry they're still hanging around. Even tho you weren't with us, I was so touched that you had planned on coming. It would have been sooo nice.

You know, we're really not that far apart! And now that many of us know each other in person, carpools up and down I-5 may be in our future.

Suzanne

So much fun for all of you.
    So much fun for all of you. Going to look at pics and enjoy the day with you all.
    Stef
  • linpsu
    linpsu Member Posts: 747
    great time
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time! It was so nice seeing pictures of all of you - you are all such beautiful, strong, brave women! hugs, Linda
  • Lighthouse_7
    Lighthouse_7 Member Posts: 1,566 Member
    linpsu said:

great time
    Sounds like you had a wonderful time! It was so nice seeing pictures of all of you - you are all such beautiful, strong, brave women! hugs, Linda

It was so nice seeing
    It was so nice seeing pictures of you all. Looks like a great time!
  • RE
    We Got To Meet Reggie
    That was another highlight of our luncheon, since he brought Chen to BJ's we were able to say hello and meet the man who takes such great care of our 50 ft. gal! He was very nice and just like Chen has a nice smile that lets his inner kindness shine.

RE
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Hugs,

Linda

Thanks for posting the pics
    Thanks for posting the pics Suzanne, Re and Linda. It's always nice to put a face to the pink sister.

Lex
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member
    RE said:

;-D
    Group shot and other pics posted! It was such a great gathering, had a wonderful time and the surprise guest threw me for a loop! I will hold this day near to my heart for many, many years to come!

HUgs,

RE

Thanks for sharing all of
    Thanks for sharing all of the pictures.

Hugs, Debby
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Thanks for sharing!
    An absolutely lovely group of sisters - with beautiful smiles!

Kind regards, Susan
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    RE said:

We Got To Meet Reggie
    That was another highlight of our luncheon, since he brought Chen to BJ's we were able to say hello and meet the man who takes such great care of our 50 ft. gal! He was very nice and just like Chen has a nice smile that lets his inner kindness shine.

RE

Really great to see some pink sisters. Love your new pic Re! You look beautiful!
  • aysemari
    aysemari Member Posts: 1,596 Member
    I am BAAAAAHAAACK!!!
    And can finally put an end to this suspense.. WOW how cool!
    PhonixRising was the special guest, I would have never guessed
    that one!! Hahaa

You ladies look like you had a great time. And isn't suzanne's
    embroidery sensational??

I really wish we could have one meeting for all of us.. maybe
    smack in the middle of the countryl.. lol

Hugs,
    Ayse
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    fauxma said:

So much fun for all of you.
    So much fun for all of you. Going to look at pics and enjoy the day with you all.
    Stef

Love your new avatar Re.
    Love your new avatar Re. Very pretty!

Lex