I Feel So Stupid - THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME SMARTER

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I don't know where I got the idea that in order to send a private message you had to first be a friend. I joined this board on January 14, 2010. Today is March 25, 2011 and today I learned that you do not have to have a friend in order to send a private message. You have no idea how many times during these past 14 months I wanted to send a private message to a special CSN member. I just sent a message to a CSN member.

Sometimes I want to say something, very nice and very personal, to one of you. You can say, my message is FOR YOUR EYES ONLY.

It is so easy...just type the name.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

LOTS OF HUGS,
Janelle

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    You make me smile!

You make me smile!
  • BioAdoptMom3
    BioAdoptMom3 Member Posts: 43
    You sound just like me! I
    You sound just like me! I have been a member of an Internet teacher board since 2/08 and just learned a couple of days ago how to do something on that board because I finally decided to ask. You made me chuckle!

Nancy
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    No need
    to feel stupid. Just remember the old saying "You learn something new everyday".

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Janelle
    I hope I am among those lucky ones who will get PM from you. Many time I was thinking about you and wanted to send you a nice message too. You are a very compassion person, taking time to comport and support others.
    Thank you.
    New Flower
  • Different Ballgame
    Different Ballgame Member Posts: 868
    ladyg said:

No need
    to feel stupid. Just remember the old saying "You learn something new everyday".

Hugs,
    Georgia

I am learning all the time
    Dear Georgia,

It's amazing how much I continue to learn. I am one old dog who can still learn tricks. ha ha

Lots of Hugs,
    Janelle
  • sbmly53
    sbmly53 Member Posts: 1,522
    Janelle,
    I'm waiting for a visit from my daughter so that I can post pictures, download music, hookup the new blueray box to Netflix, etc,etc. I used to be so 'with it'now I am just thrilled that I know how to connect with all of you.

Sue
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Janelle
    I didn't have problems with pm's but I had lots trying to change a picture. We are all learning. I am not very computer savvy. My adult children had to teach me much of what I now know. LOL Glad you were able to get a message to someone.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Miss Murphy
    Miss Murphy Member Posts: 302
    Lucky!
    I consider myself lucky that I can even sign into this discussion board! I'm so techno challenged so I applaude anyone who can learn to do something new on it! Way to go, Janelle!

Hugs, Sally
  • PinkPearl
    PinkPearl Member Posts: 280
    Don't feel bad at all
    I wasn't sure how to do it either. Thanks!