Mopar----did you get the CA125 retested yet?

Mopar,

I saw your recent post regarding the unexpected jump in CA125. Is everything ok? Did you get it re-tested? Perhaps the jump was a false read?

Please let us know how the re-test results. I am sending positive thoughts you way for good results.

In peace and caring.

Cindy

Comments

• mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member
    THANK YOU, CINDY!
    I am going this Saturday to be retested. And I will call the PA at my doctor's office by Thursday to get those results. I've really been pondering this every since that '26' reading. Rationalizing, I know it can be inflammation, etc., etc., etc. And one time they actually mixed up my lab results with someone elses. I looked to see if it were possible this time, but doesn't seem to be so. Either way, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for posting for me! I will be sure to update as soon as I have those results. Thank you for your caring and support!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • hopeful girl 1
    hopeful girl 1 Member Posts: 454
    mopar said:

THANK YOU, CINDY!
    I am going this Saturday to be retested. And I will call the PA at my doctor's office by Thursday to get those results. I've really been pondering this every since that '26' reading. Rationalizing, I know it can be inflammation, etc., etc., etc. And one time they actually mixed up my lab results with someone elses. I looked to see if it were possible this time, but doesn't seem to be so. Either way, THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH for posting for me! I will be sure to update as soon as I have those results. Thank you for your caring and support!

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

Mopar
    Mopar,

I will be sending positive thoughts your way......I am so hopeful for you that your new CA125 test will be ok.

It is so scarey waiting on this number.......

26 is still within then normal range, so try to hold on to that thought.

We will all be there with you in heart and spirit. Feel our caring when you go for your test and await the results.

Hugs and peace and caring,
    Cindy
  • mopar
    mopar Member Posts: 1,972 Member

Mopar
    Mopar,

I will be sending positive thoughts your way......I am so hopeful for you that your new CA125 test will be ok.

It is so scarey waiting on this number.......

26 is still within then normal range, so try to hold on to that thought.

We will all be there with you in heart and spirit. Feel our caring when you go for your test and await the results.

Hugs and peace and caring,
    Cindy

GOD BLESS YOU, CINDY
    Your words are so comforting this morning. I will step away from the computer in just a few moments to get ready to head out the door. I DO feel all the love, caring and support here. I sure wish I could join those of us who are making plans to have a get-together. I'd want to give everyone a HUGE hug!

Will be in touch later this week.

(((HUGS)))
    Monika
  • Cindy54
    Cindy54 Member Posts: 452
    mopar said:

GOD BLESS YOU, CINDY
    Your words are so comforting this morning. I will step away from the computer in just a few moments to get ready to head out the door. I DO feel all the love, caring and support here. I sure wish I could join those of us who are making plans to have a get-together. I'd want to give everyone a HUGE hug!

Will be in touch later this week.

(((HUGS)))
    Monika

Monika...I also am hoping
    Monika...I also am hoping for the very best for you. I look forward to seeing some news at the end of the week saying it was just inflammation or some glitch. Hugs, Cindy