Happy Birthday to you today Lisa/Moopy!

Noel
Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
I know you are far away in Heaven Lisa, but, you are always in all of our hearts!

Your favorite dancing lil kitty,

♥ Noel

Comments

• Megan M
    Megan M Member Posts: 3,000
    Happy Birthday Moopy. Hugs
    Happy Birthday Moopy. Hugs to you Joe.

Megan
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Megan M said:

Happy Birthday Moopy. Hugs
    Happy Birthday Moopy. Hugs to you Joe.

Megan

Happy Birthday, dear & sweet Lisa...
    Miss & love you, always will. And although my heart is truly aching today, I'm exceedingly grateful for the uniquely precious friendship we shared. Cherishing my memories. xo
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Happy Birthday!
    To a very sweet angel who brought so much joy to her dear Aortus and to all of us pink sisters as well.

She will always be in my heart, and in the hearts of the many people whose lives she touched.

Always,
    Cindy
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Happy Birthday!
    To a very sweet angel who brought so much joy to her dear Aortus and to all of us pink sisters as well.

She will always be in my heart, and in the hearts of the many people whose lives she touched.

Always,
    Cindy

Happy Birthday to you Lisa!
    Happy Birthday to you Lisa! I join the other pink sisters in saying that I miss you and love you.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Bella Luna
    Bella Luna Member Posts: 1,578 Member
    You are dearly remembered
    You are dearly remembered and treasured in our hearts Moopy. Happy Birthday.
    BL
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598

Happy Birthday, dear & sweet Lisa...
    Miss & love you, always will. And although my heart is truly aching today, I'm exceedingly grateful for the uniquely precious friendship we shared. Cherishing my memories. xo

Thinking of you today Lisa
    Thinking of you today Lisa and sending balloons to celebrate your birthday.

Hugs, Lex
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday in Heaven and I'm sending you 3 blue balloons with a special message. XOXO
    ~Kari
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    Moopy (Lisa)
    Thinking about you today and hoping you are smiling down on us. I'm lighting a candle in your honor tonight.
    {{hugs}} Char
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

Wishing you a Happy Birthday
    Wishing you a Happy Birthday in Heaven and I'm sending you 3 blue balloons with a special message. XOXO
    ~Kari

I sent my balloons and they
    I sent my balloons and they went up and up really fast, and, I mean fast! I think Lisa wanted her balloons! Happy Birthday Lisa!

Thought of you all day,

Sue :)
  • jo jo
    jo jo Member Posts: 1,175
    Happy birthday sweet
    Happy birthday sweet heavenly angel!