2nd Lobectomy Friday the 25th

cb girl
cb girl Member Posts: 56 Member
My husband is having his LLL removed on Friday. He had the RUL removed on Jan. 24th. We are ready, well, as ready as you can be when you know what's coming:-), thanks to all of the great advice and support we got from everybody on this board last time. The tumor is touching the aorta so this surgery is a little more dicey, no VATS for this, but we are hoping the surgeon will be able to peel that bad boy right off of there and take out the lower lobe and we can go for the cure! As they say Go big or go home! and we hope to go home cancer free- of course after a 5-6 day stay at the hospital. thanks for the all of your postings. I gather so much encouragement and hope in our battle against this pain in the a**.

Comments

• angelyn
    angelyn Member Posts: 51
    2nd
    Good luck to you and your husband both!!! Let's go for the CURE!
  • grama17
    grama17 Member Posts: 14
    2nd Lobectomy
    Good luck to him. I will be praying for him. What a hugh battle he has to beat. Take Care
  • lekkerone
    lekkerone Member Posts: 199 Member
    grama17 said:

2nd Lobectomy
    Good luck to him. I will be praying for him. What a hugh battle he has to beat. Take Care

Lobectomy.
    Good luck to you both. Your attitude is amazing and I am sure goes a long way to keep your husband positive. Here's to successful surgery and a quick recovery.
  • Glenna M
    Glenna M Member Posts: 1,576
    Good luck
    Wishing your husband the best for his surgery on Friday. You sound upbeat and positive...stay that way!!!

Stay strong,
    Glenna
  • catcon49
    catcon49 Member Posts: 398
    Glenna M said:

Good luck
    Wishing your husband the best for his surgery on Friday. You sound upbeat and positive...stay that way!!!

Stay strong,
    Glenna

dear cb
    hope everything goes well .
  • mom_of_2
    mom_of_2 Member Posts: 30
    Good Luck
    Good Luck to your husband on his surgery Friday.
  • sissylu1
    sissylu1 Member Posts: 66 Member
    2nd lobectomy
    You are in my thoughts and prayers....
  • z
    z Member Posts: 1,414 Member
    cb girl
    I will be thinking of you both this Friday, and I hope and pray everything will go just as well as the 1st time, and this will wipe out the cancer for once and all. Lori
  • stayingcalm
    stayingcalm Member Posts: 650 Member
    cb girl
    Wishing you and your husband all the best!
  • nanaof7
    nanaof7 Member Posts: 127

cb girl
    Wishing you and your husband all the best!

cbgirl
    hope everything went well keep us informed of the progress keeping you in my thoughts