TEAL WARRIOR MEETING

Options
Lisa13Q
Lisa13Q Member Posts: 677
KATHLEEN HAS BROUGHT UP THE IDEA OF A TEAL MEETING....SOMEWHERE...IN THE MIDDLE...I AM WILLING TO OFFER MY HOUSE UP AS A TEAL MEETING PLACE....WE LIVE IN A WOODED AREA AND HAVE A 4400 SQUARE FOOT HOUSE...WE HAVE THREE EXTRA BEDROOMS DOWNSTAIRS, A SAUNA, AND 2 EXTRA ROOMS UPSTAIRS THAT WE COULD CONVERT INTO ROOMS AS WELL....THERE ARE WALKING TRAILS HERE AND A PRIVATE LAKE BEACH...THE AREA IS NORTH OAKS, MN.....LET ME KNOW IF ANYONE HAS ANY INTEREST......

Comments

• kikz
    kikz Member Posts: 1,345 Member
    Options
    Sounds intriguing.
    I live in California and don't like to fly so it could be a bit of a problem but maybe with everything I have been through, I could suck it up and give it a try.

Karen
  • jloe
    jloe Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Newport, RI
    My hubby & I have a place there but it's in use right now. As soon as it's available, I'll post it so if anyone is east coast bound we can hang out on the deck and check out the sailboats. My picture is the backyard.
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options
    jloe said:

Newport, RI
    My hubby & I have a place there but it's in use right now. As soon as it's available, I'll post it so if anyone is east coast bound we can hang out on the deck and check out the sailboats. My picture is the backyard.

I'm up for just about
    I'm up for just about anywhere, as long as there is an airport nearby that American flies to.

Carlene
  • rose_marie
    rose_marie Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Wonderful Idea
    I too am up for anything just so long as United flys there.
  • kayandok
    kayandok Member Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Lisa,
    thanks for your kind offer! It seems we are all over the map for location, and it sounds like a huge task to figure out a time and place that would suit everyone. Let's keep talking about this though.
    k
  • childofthestars
    childofthestars Member Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    How lovely
    Oooooooh how lovely it sounds..........
    would love to come but I live in sunny ol' England :(
    Hope you all have a fab time whoever comes.
    Michelle x
  • MK_4Dani
    MK_4Dani Member Posts: 314
    Options
    ROAD TRIP!
    I am in..........who, what, where and when? I am in the Balt area, I will pick-up Leesa on the way to the airport. Leesa (the NED lurker), are you in?
    Lisa: I call a bedroom! Let's do it! What time frame are you thinking for the teal soiree?

Mary
  • rose_marie
    rose_marie Member Posts: 75
    Options
    kayandok said:

Lisa,
    thanks for your kind offer! It seems we are all over the map for location, and it sounds like a huge task to figure out a time and place that would suit everyone. Let's keep talking about this though.
    k

Teal Warriors
    Being that we are scattered all over the USA and perhaps beyond, how about a number of Teal Warrior get togethers? Perhaps one on the East Coast, one in the Mid-West and another on the West Coast. If one wanted, even those meetings could be split up.
    Just a thought. Would hate to see this wonderful idea get blown out like a candle.
    Rosemarie
  • Hissy_Fitz
    Hissy_Fitz Member Posts: 1,834
    Options

Teal Warriors
    Being that we are scattered all over the USA and perhaps beyond, how about a number of Teal Warrior get togethers? Perhaps one on the East Coast, one in the Mid-West and another on the West Coast. If one wanted, even those meetings could be split up.
    Just a thought. Would hate to see this wonderful idea get blown out like a candle.
    Rosemarie

Nobody have one on the weeks
    Nobody have one on the weeks I have to go to NYC. OK? Thanks!

Carlene
  • cancer survivor x 4
    cancer survivor x 4 Member Posts: 177
    Options
    MK_4Dani said:

ROAD TRIP!
    I am in..........who, what, where and when? I am in the Balt area, I will pick-up Leesa on the way to the airport. Leesa (the NED lurker), are you in?
    Lisa: I call a bedroom! Let's do it! What time frame are you thinking for the teal soiree?

Mary

Hello
    I am also in the Baltimore area!!!!