PLEASE PRAY for my FRIEND

LoveBabyJesus
LoveBabyJesus Member Posts: 1,679 Member
Hi my lovely ladies:

I have a friend who was diagnosed with BC last year. She was stage 2b. They removed her lymph nodes and she decided to remove the breasts too because she tested positive for the genes. She just finished her chemo a few weeks ago. Now going through rad, which she didn't need but wanted to do it anyway as a precaution.

Last week she felt pain in her ovaries. She went to get checked and the OBGY freaked out! He said the ovaries need to come out ASAP. She got a CAT scan done yesterday and got her results today. Though the ONCO is not worried, now they they saw suspicious things in them. she is only 33 and has two beautiful children. She has gone through a lot. I want her well again, soon. Her kids need her.

Please, help me pray for her. I have faith she will be OK.I am mostly worried about her mental health. She is very anxious, worried and desperate. I want her to stay strong and know she will beat this again. Her pet scan was clear last Sept. but she is very concerned now.

Your prayers are highly appreciated!

Thank you ALL.

Love

Comments

• sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    I'm so sorry about your friend
    I will most definitely keep her in prayer as well as her family. It's so difficult getting sick at ANY age but I truly feel for those who have young ones depending on them.

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • ladyg
    ladyg Member Posts: 1,577
    I will keep
    your friend in my thoughts and send some positive energy her way. I am sure that if she has children she will continue to fight and win the battle. If she needs some support and encouragement point her in the direction of these boards.

Hugs,
    Georgia
  • Texasgirl10
    Texasgirl10 Member Posts: 668
    ladyg said:

I will keep
    your friend in my thoughts and send some positive energy her way. I am sure that if she has children she will continue to fight and win the battle. If she needs some support and encouragement point her in the direction of these boards.

Hugs,
    Georgia

Prayers going up for your friend
    I will pray for your friend. Please keep us updated on her progress.
  • Boppy_of_6
    Boppy_of_6 Member Posts: 1,138

Prayers
    Prayers being said for your friend and her family. God Bless
    (((hugs))) Janice
  • LoveBabyJesus
    Thanks..
    I spoke to her last night. The hospital says she needs to remove both ovaries as they are not sure it is cancer or not. I feel that she is going to be OK. But her state of mind worries me as she is devastated. She is scared of leaving her babies with no mom. When she tells me this, I want to cry!! UGH! I want her well. As some of you know, I am going through BC now. So I am trying to give her all the support that I can. I feel prayers are BEST, after all, there is a bigger power!

I will keep you all updated.

Love
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    ladyg said:

I will keep

Hugs,
    Georgia

Praying for your friend.
    Lex

Praying for your friend.

Lex
  • DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    ladyg said:

I will keep

Hugs,
    Georgia

Sending positive thoughts
    Sending positive thoughts and prayers for your friend.

Hugs, Diane
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Thanks..
    I spoke to her last night. The hospital says she needs to remove both ovaries as they are not sure it is cancer or not. I feel that she is going to be OK. But her state of mind worries me as she is devastated. She is scared of leaving her babies with no mom. When she tells me this, I want to cry!! UGH! I want her well. As some of you know, I am going through BC now. So I am trying to give her all the support that I can. I feel prayers are BEST, after all, there is a bigger power!

Love

Prayers for you and your
    Prayers for you and your friend.

Hugs, Leeza
  • Hippiechick58
    Hippiechick58 Member Posts: 320
    jnl said:

Prayers for you and your
    Prayers for you and your friend.

Hugs, Leeza

I'm so sorry that this has
    I'm so sorry that this has happened to your friend. My thoughts and prayers will be with both of you and your families.

"May you be at Peace; May you be free of Suffering,"
    Dianne
  • missingtexas
    missingtexas Member Posts: 146
    Many prayers for your
    Many prayers for your friend!!
  • LoveBabyJesus
    Thank YOU.
    As Always, you're all here for me.

I talk to her and she seems very nervous all the time. She will see an Onco GYN on Monday and they will set a date for her surgery. I am hoping it will be soon and BNIGN! Amen!

Love
  • woodsygal
    woodsygal Member Posts: 64

Thank YOU.
    As Always, you're all here for me.

I talk to her and she seems very nervous all the time. She will see an Onco GYN on Monday and they will set a date for her surgery. I am hoping it will be soon and BNIGN! Amen!

Love

Prayers
    Sending many prayers for your wonderful friend!!! Carlie
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    ladyg said:

I will keep

Hugs,
    Georgia

Praying for your friend and
    Praying for your friend and her family.
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

I am sending prayers.
    Hugs,

I am sending prayers.

Hugs, Debby
  • BioAdoptMom3
    BioAdoptMom3 Member Posts: 43
    I am praying for her as we
    I am praying for her as we speak.

Nancy