Question about Xeloda

missgogo
missgogo Member Posts: 58
edited March 2011 in Breast Cancer #1
My question is that my cancer has come back in the right lung and my Dr says that it was from the Breast Cancer from the right breast that was 6 years ago. I have gone through 2 treatments of Chemo Lxempra. I just had a CT scan on Fri of last week got the result on Mon. and the chemo has not shrunk the tumor he is going to put me on the Xeloda tablet. But i was just wonder has anybody here been on this one I was just wanting some feedback about this.

Comments

• CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    I have not been on xeloda
    I have not been on xeloda but just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member

I have not been on xeloda
    I have not been on xeloda but just wanted to tell you that you are in my prayers.

I know there are some here who have taken Xeloda
    Missgogo, just wanted to suggest that you might want to edit the subject line of your post to something like "Question about Xeloda," so that those women who are/were on Xeloda will see your post more easily. Some who come here may not have the time (or feel well enough) to read every post, and I'm afraid that a very general subject like "Question" can get overlooked by mistake.

Just a suggestion,

Traci
  • missgogo
    missgogo Member Posts: 58
    TraciInLA said:

I know there are some here who have taken Xeloda
    Missgogo, just wanted to suggest that you might want to edit the subject line of your post to something like "Question about Xeloda," so that those women who are/were on Xeloda will see your post more easily. Some who come here may not have the time (or feel well enough) to read every post, and I'm afraid that a very general subject like "Question" can get overlooked by mistake.

Just a suggestion,

Traci

Thanks
    Thank Tracy for the suggestion. I was just looking for some help.
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    missgogo said:

Thanks
    Thank Tracy for the suggestion. I was just looking for some help.

Important question
    Absolutely -- it's an important question. I know that pinkkari09 has just started oral chemo, and I think it's Xeloda -- I'm sure she or others will be along soon with better information for you.

Traci