Anyone Watching The Bachelor? Who Do You Think Brad Will Pick Tonight, Or, Will He Not Pick Anyone

susie09
susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
I love this show, and, my hubby watches it with me just to be with me. What a sweetie, huh? lol

Anyway, who do you think he will pick tonight, Emily or Chantal? Or, no one again?

Comments

• DianeBC
    DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
    I am hoping that he picks
    I am hoping that he picks Emily. She seems very genuine in her feelings for him and I think they would make a great couple.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    DianeBC said:

I am hoping that he picks
    I am hoping that he picks Emily. She seems very genuine in her feelings for him and I think they would make a great couple.

Bachelor
    Our friends think we have lost our minds, but both my husband and I watch this show religiously. He is pulling for Chantel and I think Emily will get the nod. Each of them have their own unique personality to bring to the table. It will be fun to see if he goes through with the "down on the knee" bit. Who knows....he might really be a chicken at heart. Enjoy the show! Judy
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Bachelor
    Our friends think we have lost our minds, but both my husband and I watch this show religiously. He is pulling for Chantel and I think Emily will get the nod. Each of them have their own unique personality to bring to the table. It will be fun to see if he goes through with the "down on the knee" bit. Who knows....he might really be a chicken at heart. Enjoy the show! Judy

I just want him to pick
    I just want him to pick someone! LOL Tonight's show looks dramatic!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Noel said:

I just want him to pick
    I just want him to pick someone! LOL Tonight's show looks dramatic!

I am curious too if he will
    I am curious too if he will go down on the knee and propose. I like both of the women, so, I wish them both good luck tonight. Can't wait to see the finale!

Sue :)
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Ritzy said:

I am curious too if he will
    I am curious too if he will go down on the knee and propose. I like both of the women, so, I wish them both good luck tonight. Can't wait to see the finale!

Sue :)

We watch it too, and, are
    We watch it too, and, are hoping he picks Emily! And, can't wait until next Monday as Dancing With The Stars starts!

Jan
  • cahjah75
    cahjah75 Member Posts: 2,631
    I watch
    both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. Brad does choose one of them. My daughter said she knew before the broadcast started who he picked. She saw it blogged someplace. I think both Emily and Chantel would be great. They are each wonderful in their own right.
    Char
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    cahjah75 said:

I watch
    both the Bachelor and the Bachelorette. Brad does choose one of them. My daughter said she knew before the broadcast started who he picked. She saw it blogged someplace. I think both Emily and Chantel would be great. They are each wonderful in their own right.
    Char

Never .. never watched a show .. funny, right ?
    I had no desire to watched The Bachelor or The Bachelorette. Never switched on 'Dancing with the Stars' as well.

I openly admit to watching Survivor -- , and American Idol - religiously, season after season. Just my thing with my kids ..

Different strokes, for different folks! LOL ..

Happy watching, dear Sisters - I hope you all enjoy tonight's last episode with a loved one, glass of wine, and 'hot' buttered popcorn.

Vicki Sam