Off subject: Praying for pink sisters

laughs_a_lot
laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
Ok since I am serious about praying for others who are in this battle with me, I was wondering how you all keep track of who you are praying for. This is harder for people you haven't actually met before. How do you keep it all striaght? Since I have ADD I try to pray for people right off the bat, right when I write telling them I will pray for them. However I also want to keep track of when people are going in for thier lumpectomies and masectomies and various other procedures so that I can lift you all up in prayer on that particular day as well. Do you have any suggestions on how a disorganized person as myself can keep track of all of this? In this way I think I would be able to pray for you all several times at least.

Comments

• mollyz
    mollyz Member Posts: 756 Member
    I do it
    I pray for everyone. if you just call out the cancer ladies on the website God knows all about us so you really don't have to try to call out everybody's procedure if you just learn our names and call them out,I do believe in prayer and calling out names but since we don't really know each other personally God does. Thank you so much for the prayers I'm doing radiation now so pray for me and I'll do the same for you, MOLLYZ
  • sea60
    sea60 Member Posts: 2,613
    mollyz said:

I do it
    I pray for everyone. if you just call out the cancer ladies on the website God knows all about us so you really don't have to try to call out everybody's procedure if you just learn our names and call them out,I do believe in prayer and calling out names but since we don't really know each other personally God does. Thank you so much for the prayers I'm doing radiation now so pray for me and I'll do the same for you, MOLLYZ

I pray as I am reading their post.
    I ask God to help them with their specific needs. Then every night, on my knees, I pray for them. I use screen names at times but always refer to them as my CSN sisters and brothers and believe God knows each one.

There is great power in prayer. I'm praying for you both now...

Hugs,

Sylvia
  • laughs_a_lot
    laughs_a_lot Member Posts: 1,368 Member
    mollyz said:

I do it

Ok sounds good.
    Yeah I guess God would know what was going on with each of us.